Let's taste the success

sucharitha (Self Employed) (395 Points)

25 January 2019  

It's around 10'O clock in the morning, mom wake me up saying getup karan today your results will be out. Lets go for temple and pray the god atleast this time you might clear.

As soon as i heard those words i woke up and sat silently, it's been 3 years since i started writing my CA Final exams from past 6 attempts i am tasting the bitterness of failure.

Everytime i check my results with a hope that atleast this time i will clear for sure, but god felt that i am the most loveable devotee of him and if i clear my exams i might forget him. May be because of his love and affection he used to give me a blessing of failure all the time.

I remember my last attempt, it is such an attempt where i put my 100% effort to give my best. As usual i felt this time i will clear for sure but god blessed me again with his sweet love of failure. 

God has so much love on me but i am not so kind like him, i just got frustrated, is this the life i wanted to be. From past three years the bl**dy sh*t is happening to me continously.

Depression started hitting me like you are fit for nothing,

you can't do anything in your life,

you are not clearing your exams then how can you face your life.

These questions made me to feel like i am out of this world and i am fit for nothing as if all the problems in the world is with me now.

One fine morning i decided to end my life i thought i have to leave my house and have to die far away from my home. I chose a place near the beach where no one finds me, what i am doing but i didn't realise that someone followed me right from the day i got my results to till i reach the place where i planned to kill myself.

As soon as i got ready to jump into the water a hand touched my shoulder, i was tensed to see the face that my dad.

Karan what are you doing here??

When the question raised by my dad i didn't find any answer to say except my tears. He just smiled and asked me, Can you join me for a cup of coffee??

My inner voice was like, Dad are you mad?? Do you know why i came here?? I was blank for a moment and said yes.

He took me to near by coffee shop and ordered two hot coffee, yes, my dear can you please tell me why are you here and what are you doing ??

I burst with tears and said i am fit for nothing and i don't want to live in this world. I am trying my best from past 6 attempts and didn't clear till now. All my friends are becoming CA's, i am still fighting with these bl**dy exams.

My dad started laughing at me is this your problem for which you came till here to kill yourself. My blood started boiling are you mad?? Do you know how serious am i??

I am sorry my dear little one, I know that you are struggling with all these exam tensions and i have been observing you all the time and i felt my child is brave enough to face all these failures and will become the best but this time my thinking is wrong and you decided to kill yourself. So i followed you till here to made you realise your mistakes in life.

See karan, life is so small with combination of success and failures. Facing failure is not at all your mistake all the time. Most of the people like you will reach till the door of success and will end their life as they are fit for nothing but they doesn't know there is just a gap of one step for you and your success, for that you just need to open the door.

To open the door might be not so easy but it is not difficult too, you just have to find the right key and open the door. You might have tried lot many ways to clear the exams i am sure about it but just think, have you tried in the right way to clear the exam??

Failure doesn't come to us without our mistake, there might be a mistake in your preparation or in your writing skills or in your presentation which you doesn't know.

From your end whatever you are doing is correct but that should not be the same from the other end.

Most of us always feel about the failures which we face but we never try to realise about the mistake that we made, either it may be an exam or life.

As soon as we realise the reasons for our failure, that will become the key for our success.

Just find that right key and try one more time you can feel the taste of success too, i am sure that day you will realise about the decision that you took today.

These words made me to think and started realising the reason for my failure which made me to feel good.

I started working on it with loads of hope that i will definitely clear my exams. 

Suddenly, my phone rang i just got up from my bed and attended the call.

The call is from my friend sharan with a loud voice karan you cleared your exams. 

Now you become a CA.

Those words made me to cry and realised if i had end my life on that day, i haven't seen the happiness in my life.

I ran near to my dad and hugged him saying thanks for everything.

Failure is not a mistake its just part of the journey to success. It may be 100th time we failed but we shouldn't giveup. Who knows 101th time success will hug us. Once we taste the success we can forget the struggles which we have been gone through.

Let's taste the success with the hope.

Disclaimer : 

The story is created based on imagination.