Easy Office

Let's do it tomorrow............?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

its great,awesome post sirjiiiiiii..........

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

"Knock out the dislikes: First, finish the work you dislike. Surely, you would not postpone doing what you like.."

Very nice post buddy...  I am suffering from this disease for a long time.. specially the 'DISLIKES' part.. It always remains pending till the last moment.. 

Special mention to the 'Font' you use in your post... I like it.. 

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Originally posted by : Saritha And Vikas

Good one

In short value Time. Whaever we do should be specificly timed. If delayed the value keeps reducing. So dont wait for suitable time instead make the time suiable with your effort and hard work.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Very True post with true message.

Ramanjeet Kaur (CA FINAL) (30 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

nice one and really good

Krish (CA Final ) (3331 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Excellent, Marvellous, Outstanding......................and Thank u so much for such an informative speech.

(Guest)

Nice tips with excellent presentation skills for sharing useful message among us 

As a overall Superb post !!

Keep enlighening us ...............

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

( Very Nice - Dil se )

After "overviewing" what you have written; I thought; it is good and nothing remains to explain. 

Immediately thenafter I felt :

Only reading ( deem it as an ACTION ) is not sufficient. REACTION should also be there.

But unfortunately; it is deemed that REACTION goes opposite direction to the ACTION. 

So what should I do now when others have already explained their views on your post ?

Through CCI you have sent me a SCRAP ( which the Admin has defined like this because they have provided a dustbin also just opposite the scrap material ) and if I don't REACT; it will really convert into "real" SCRAP and liable to throw into .......... ! ( fill in the blanks).

3 Like

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Write Dairy today what you want to do for tomorrow, then you will surely finish as you plan:)........

Awesome post sir ..Thanks for Sharing.....

mounika (semi qualified chartered accountant)   (981 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

good post

CA Sunil Agarwal (C.A) (368 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Kaal kare so aaj kar aaj kare so ab kar

THANKS FOR THE POST

subhash reddy (Student) (442 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Nice post sir...

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

If you are to do it ever....

Better it be Now..................!!!!

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

( Very Nice - Dil se ). 

After "overviewing" what you have written; I thought; it is good and nothing remains to explain. 
Immediately thenafter I felt :
Only reading ( deem it as an ACTION ) is not sufficient. REACTION should also be there.
But unfortunately; it is deemed that REACTION goes opposite direction to the ACTION. 
So what should I do now when others have already explained their views on your post ?
Through CCI you have sent me a SCRAP ( which the Admin has defined like this because they have provided a dustbin also just opposite the scrap material ) and if I don't REACT; it will really convert into "real" SCRAP and liable to throw into .......... ! ( fill in the blanks).

Very Nice Define Sir..............

Mansi (CA (Final), B.com) (939 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

great job... balu  :)

thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: