Easy Office

leave CA after pasing IPCC ??

Page no : 2

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

"Winner's don't do different things, they do things differently".........Be one of them..........

1 Like

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

thanks to all for such motivating words for me,,,,,,leaving CA came in my mind only bec of my style of studying,,,,,,,actually in satellite programmes ther is no direct contact with the teacher and hence ther is prob when any personal difficulty in the subject arise and i can't go on with the back log of unsolved problems specially when i m prep for any national level competitive exams..... 

am i wrong in my thinking????

For the knowledge of u all my marksheet is as under :--

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, May 2010

IPCE/ATE Results

ROLL Number
49700  *Check Merit
Name
TANVEER SINGH
Group I
Accounting
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Information Technology and Strategic Management
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Rohit ([ ] ) (1140 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Are you kidding? You want to quit CA after your IPCE, only because you cannot find a coaching class?

Try to self study, join articleship (NEVER DUMMY) and may be in your final exam leave go for a accelerated course somewhere outside, you should try to convince your parents to let you go for the 2-3 months at the time close to your final exams.

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

@  My Dear Tanveer, 

You are an extra-ordinary student. The students who can score more than 60 in three subjects and specially plus 70 in any one of the subjects in CA; is capable to get a Rank.  

After knowing about your marks; now I can understand your problem.  You want to do miracles; but proper environment is not there. I hope you would agree with me. Believe me; in your life also; everytime the circumstances would not be favourable.  

You have sufficient time to qualify CA Final with good numbers. So many guide is already available at caclub. So don't be nervous. 

Let me open some of the cards of CA profession as I have experienced.  

I wish to share my own experience. I also don't wish to engage myself  only in professional work. I wish to do the professional work leisurely.  I left big firms/companies because they just want business and nothing else. I have kept with me only those clients who are prompt in giving required informations and listen to my advice. Rest of clients I have switched off. This bold decision I have taken many times.  Believe me; now I am happy with my profession and earning more than before.  

Hope; you would be eager to know why I came to the above conclusion ?

One day I read preface of  Commentary on Income-Tax by CA D M Harish - a renowned name in CA profession. Usually readers don't read preface. Many times in the preface important points are written which are not explained in the whole book. (People also fail to read newspaper's editorial which not only gives the key points but great analysis also). 

What he wrote : 

"After 30 years of my practice as a Chartered Accountant; I have wasted most of the time of my life in legal complexities.  After reading that I shocked !  This person is not only brilliant but  honest also. 

For me; more shocking was that after publishing of that commentary's; within 2 years he expired !  

Professional qualification is a luxury which you will enjoy in public. For that you have to devote only 3 years of life and next more than 40-50 years you would enjoy it. So, even if you don't wish to go in  practice or job; still you should complete it. Because it will give you maturity and expand your vision.  For first five years of qualification; you may not feel this but gradually you will experience this. That is why experienced people are paid more.

You would be able to multifold your family business also with the help of various professionals because you would be able to know  various economic development in advance.  

At last; I wish to share one suggestion :

Whatever is not available at your place; gives opportunity to start that business.  Even if you don't  engage yourself  either in job or practice and choose to remain in your family business; still you would be able to devote some time for  a noble cause  for the public i.e. you would be in a position to guide your people for the higher education. That would be a great service  for the society.  By doing this you will remain a common man but would become Great in the eyes of the public !

In my opinion; this is the purpose of the life !

6 Like

Replied 11 August 2010

thanx to all 4 telling me the way with ur practical experiences and specially CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA................................now my mind is changing and hopefully i would be taking a decision within this week...............

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

This is height of innocence. Irony  of modern times or system of indian  education,  which deprive students to think, experiment and practicals. A man with such a good marks that too in C.A Still crying  for tutor, Can not he apply his more than ordinay brain in to new concept, Why he is not confident and looking for aid.

Please convey my Congratulate  to your tutor of accountancy for your good performance in accountancy and advise him to move immediately  to metro city and open a shop there for handicapps students who are spoon fed since primary standards on the pattern of  tutions

How unlucky were our earlier generations when there was no boon of  coaching.

No wonder british era matriculate can easily beat  today’s post graduate.

It is new injustice with rural India  now with shorage of medical people there is also shortage of  private tutors. Which are must for today’s generation. For education.

Now people need not to think , learn and explore new horizons as every thing is tailor made for them , there is net facility , calculator in mobile what is need to learn history or do airthmetic when every information can be retreived with touch of buttion

So your problem is grave ???

There is not solution in this matter, without tutor you can not read and there is no tutor in your city.

INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA

“ As per my knowledge and  best of information and explanation give to me , Balance Sheet of company giver a true and fair view of state of affairs of company  during the financial period “

How will you attest it , Some where some time you have to do every thing your own.

This is the time now

Regards

2 Like

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Surendra Sir,you are a person with great mind,knowledge and heart

i am prud to be a part of caclubindia

thanks sir for your motivational thoughts!!!!!!!:)

1 Like

Replied 12 August 2010

thanx to all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now i have decided after thinking on each on every possibility.............now i m going to continue CA and hopefully be clearing it at my very 1st attempt..........

again thanks to all for supporting me and providing me the correct track to proceed........

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Dear

I appreciate your positive attitude. Generally it is difficult to do self study for practical subjects , when you face a problem as stated by you, and no body to cleaify it is frustrating postition

my suggestions are

Please purchase books of 2-3 authors of that subjects, when you stuck in a problem you can find solution by consulting these book as you have to do every thing on your own.

Still do not get solution, Leave that problem for a while some days later there is possibility that you will solve that problem as by that time mind will get rest and will take the solution in entirely different angle.

My language was in previous mail a little hard kindly ignore that.

REgards

1 Like

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Friend,

I have also to say the same thing wat the above persons are said..... so continue with this professional course... Convinence you parents..... First of all my hearty congrats to you....

Replied 12 August 2010

Originally posted by : Tanveer Singh

thanx to all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now i have decided after thinking on each on every possibility.............now i m going to continue CA and hopefully be clearing it at my very 1st attempt..........

again thanks to all for supporting me and providing me the correct track to proceed........

Very Good  My Dear Tanveer.

We all are with you.

Now you have behaved like a Singh (Lion). 

Replied 12 August 2010

M *I *S *S *I *O *N        A *C *C *O *M *P *L *I *S *H *E *D  !

CHEERS !!***!! @ @ !!!!!***

1 Like

Replied 12 August 2010

Thank u so much to all......today i went to submit my resume in the most reputrd firm of my city and they selected me on the spot.....i m going to join frm 16th Aug 2010 onwards......CHEERS

1 Like

Replied 13 August 2010

Congratulations Tanveer !

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

I think you have read Strategic Management. It gives insight to use scarce resources in optimum ways in the given circumstances. I won't emphasis to do CA only. The good thing is that you passed  PCC and will have ATC qualification in your hand.

Before deciding keep the following points in your mind with analysis : 

1. It is a fact that Articleship Training is tough. This has remained tough since the beginning of the profession. But this will make you rough and tough for your whole life (whole life policy) also. You live in Punjab and I think you are well aware of training which is given to soldiers. 

Born in the land of Punjab; do you wish to run away from the fields (of CA profession) ? And that also when you got success !

Amazing !

2. See the opportunities which you may have in your family business. Can you multifold the business when you join the business ? Right now I don't think so because you wish to take shelter of your father's business. 

3. I think you don't know what opportunities are lying in CA profession. 

4. In recent results; one of lady candidate of a village situated in south; got first rank in CA Final.

5. There are many instances  when children wish to study but their families cannot support and there are instances where parents wish that their wards should complete higher education but wards are not ready to do. Very few instances are there when both have will and facilities. You are one of them (so far).

6. Don't take full dummy. Join at least one firm where work exposure is less. For coaching; join coaching only for some specific subjects for that you may go outside from your hometown for 2-3 months only.

7. Only reading will not guarantee the passing of CA Final. An analytical approach and regular updation of subjects are important.  

8. For the sake of your knowledge; I wish to share only one information  :

CA Gautam Doshi is getting a package of Rs.15.00 crore from Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. 

Now choice is yours.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: