Easy Office

LAW PAPER

Page no : 3

Pradip Narsingani (Income Tax & GST Consultant/ CA-Final)   (572 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

it is easy paper /////

Mager Gadhiji ne Thoda confuse ker diya

vinaya ananthanarayanan (student) (26 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

paper was better than accounts.   more preparation is needed.

without good understanding of the concept difficult to answer case studies.

my attempt is nither good nor bad. but atleast i came to know how to overcome the mistakes i have done.

U]@$H $H@H (C.A.-Final) (267 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

if my case judjement is wrong i lost entire maks ki i get some marks for attempt

Nikhil (---) (123 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

planning to purchase a textbook on history as well to study about other freedom fighters

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nikhil

planning to purchase a textbook on history as well to study about other freedom fighters

lol yeah sure..by the time u reach Final, you will need to buy international history also!! :D

1 Like

Nikhil (---) (123 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

even then can't be sure what the institute demands

maybee it then asks "what was the purpose of Obama visiting India in 2010"

3 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

distribution of marks is not justified...how can u give such long deeds and notice for just 4 marks each..they take a good amount of time...

2 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

and its quite clear that whatever we write in those deeds they wont give us 4 on 4....so we are kind of wasting a good amount of time for just about 3 marks....

feroz (ca) (67 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

NEXT TIME QUESTION WILL BE 

" ETHICS OF NATHURAM GODSE IN KILLING GANDHIJI" Refer RSS ETHICS

sruthi (NA) (51 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

Originally posted by : PRITHVI

There are lots of choices in question paper which create confusion and consume time to read and decide which one is more scoring , take eg of ques no. 1 n 7.

In my opinion paper was not scoring. small provisions were asked in 8 marks question and big drafting like partnership deed in 4 marks.... not fair. even paper presentation was not proper. there was mixing of ethics and law paper..... what u say friends....

very true...the papers were far better without choice....couldnt understand wat to write for 8 marks....

dont understand wat exactly they expect from us!!!!

1 Like

TRIPTI MOHNOT (CA FINAL) (207 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

paper was having some tricky & confusing question,.

if concept clear than only we can answer the case law.

& then ghandhiji came in middle.

mehul (share market analyst) (33 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

paper was tricky but loved writting 40 is possible without any effort but didnt like the pattern

Raunak (CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

Paper was actually quite "hatke"

no core questions like pre incorporation, prospectus, statement in lie of prospectus, shelf prospectus, change of name,registered office,debentures,charge.

d pattern change was quite obvious..accounts pattern had changed n so did auditing s..

and ethics was ... basic question !! i mean everythin just came from the study material, literally everythin...

i remember a few questions...

8 mks...chairman excluding some matters from minutes..amazing question...it was literally a 4 mark line answer..!!! d answer is yes, chairman can..if its defamation,nt in d int of company, matters which are irrelevant..

1 mk questions...index of members : 50

quoram..5

and bonus act...who would hav thought they wud ask such simple question..!! it was so much direct..!!

bt i quoted wrong days :( shayad usmein gaya...

4 mks advantages of oral over written communication...general knowledge yar!!!

the correction is surely gonna be a bit tough..

rtp nov 10 : same question of rtp had come in paper..2mks question..."the company submits the annual return within 6 months after closing book of accounts"..

one more rtp question abt minimum subscripttion..it was nt frm nov 10 though..

after answering the paper and seeing the pattern...just read everythin from the study material of icai..everythin will come only from that..literally everything...!!!

some ppl said paper was tough..bt i wud say..paper was "hatke"

1 Like

APOORV SAXENA (Chartered Accountant) (794 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

hey guyzz...pls temme 1 thing....Q4 (c), it asked forms of formal communication....bt i think it should b forms of informal communication (gossip, cluster etc. )

am i rite or wrong ??

Sarvesh Kumar Singh (Student CA Final (Articled Asst.))   (170 Points)
Replied 13 November 2010

I was expecting that LAW paper will also going to be good as Audit was..Overall Good paper...neither very tough nor easy...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: