Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Late fees for filing form 3 of llp

Bhola Meena (Designated Partner)     25 May 2012

Bhola Meena
Designated Partner 
 1 likes  36 points

| My Other Post

Hi,

We formed a LLP in January 2012 and it was successfully incorporated. Due to some confusion ( Form-3 is optional), we failed to file form-3 within 30 days of incorporation.

We want to file the form-3 now, what will be the fees and penalty for it. it is already 6 month since incorporation.

Thanks,

Bhola Meena

avater

sangram ghatge (company secretary in practice)     26 May 2012

sangram ghatge
company secretary in practice 
 27 likes  198 points

View Profile | My Other Post

hi,

no late fee or penalty is prescribed in this regards. you may upload the form and then the fees payment window will let you know the fees payable.

Arun Dogra (PCS)     26 May 2012

Arun Dogra
PCS 
 1 likes  42 points

i think there is addional fee of Rs. 100/- per day for filing form 3 after 30 days of incorporation.

avater

Rahul vashishtha (Partner)     23 February 2016

Rahul vashishtha
Partner 
 22 points

Minimum late fee is Rs. 2000/- and maximum late fee is Rs. 25000/-

avater

Ram Kumar   24 February 2016

Ram Kumar

1 points

Hi,

Same issue with me my CA does not filed form 3. I have pently approx 15 thouand. Please tell me how to remove panelty and filed form 3.

Thanks

avater

Rahul vashishtha (Partner)     22 March 2016

Rahul vashishtha
Partner 
 22 points

No Option. Pay Penalty.

avater

Raj (Others)     02 November 2016

Raj
Others 
 25 points

Hi,

Our LLP firm was formed in September 2014 and today my CA tells me that hes unable to upload form 11 to ROC because form 3 wasnt uploaded but we have already filed form 11 last year and did not face such problem. What should we do? And what is the penalty on this? 

avater

Rohit Gupta   03 December 2016

Rohit Gupta

8 points

Hi All,

My Consulant formed my LLP Company in 2012. I have been filing annual compliances (Form-8 and 11) every year. But, now while filing Form-8, System is asking to file Form-3, which consultant did not file at time of incorporation.

I am in a big soup now. I want to wind up company, but system does not allow to upload form-24 as well.

Penalty would be really huge. Please suggest something, if someone found out a way-out.

email: rohitstar8 @ gmail.com

Mobile: 8130453096

Pankaj (Consultant)     19 December 2016

Pankaj
Consultant 
 22 points

Hi,

My company was incorportated in Aug 2015, and for some reason the signed copy of our LLP agreement and Form 3 was not uploaded on the website. Later the fine was asked and we were reluctant to pay the fine when we had the signed copy of LLP agreements. My company was incorporated in aug2015 but now i have been asked for fine (100 rs per day) plus charges for not filing and many more. Even if i have to wind off my company i have been asked to pay for this. I have not done any business on the regitstered company still it feels cheating to pay hefty fine just to close down this company. 

Please if any one has any suggestion or can help in geting this solve please reply or call me. 

Pankaj Gaikwad - 8390266966

pankajg31 @ gmail.com

avater

Sonu Singh   20 January 2017

Sonu Singh

2 points

Ministry of Corporate Affair : Want to be entrepreneur ? You will never get help from MCA an... https://www.change.org/p/ministry-of-corporate-affair-want-to-be-entrepreneur-you-will-never-get-help-from-mca-and-roc?recruiter=667256186&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive via @ ChangeOrg_India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »