Easy Office
LCI Learning

Last P.E. II exam extended to May,2009

Page no : 2

Jamila Karori (Manager Audit & Compliance)   (107 Points)
Replied 27 June 2009

Sir,

Please  can anyone guide me  in my case ?  I was Old Interemediate registered student, I have completed my articleship, cleared my Group I in PEE -II Scheme an waiting for PEE -II Group  -II  results , now my querry is  whether to  students like me also have to go for Information Technology Training of 100 hours , kindly  guide me in this context  ??? Thanks

Jamila Karori (Manager Audit & Compliance)   (107 Points)
Replied 27 June 2009

Sir,

Please  can anyone guide me  in my case ?  I was Old Interemediate registered student, I have completed my articleship, cleared my Group I in PEE -II Scheme an waiting for PEE -II Group  -II  results , now my querry is  whether to  students like me also have to go for Information Technology Training of 100 hours , kindly  guide me in this context  ??? Thanks.

rakesh kumar verma (IPCC) (75 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

I have registered in PE2 in 2006, but not attempt any exam. i want to attempt this year. am i eligible for this year ?

PRAVIN ( M.Com ML MBA(Finance))   (352 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

Hello Rakesh,

You can't attempt PE-II anymore unless it is being extended because the last exam of PE-II was Jun 09. But your registration will be valid upto 2011 i.e for 5 years. But you have switch over to PCC or IPCC.

shashikant prabhakar (Salles) (22 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

Thanks Pravin for the information. can  you tell me how to switch over to PCC or IPCC?

Replied 07 July 2009

thanks . can you give me details about switch over to PCC or IPCC?

Replied 07 July 2009

Replied 07 July 2009

Replied 07 July 2009

PRAVIN ( M.Com ML MBA(Finance))   (352 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

There is no communication from the ICAI regarding switch over to PCC or IPCC for the students who joined on the basis of graduation. For those students joined on the basis of Found/cpe june 30 was the last date. Now you can only switch over to IPCC.  For switch over you have fill up the re-registration form along with fees and to submit. for fee strucyure download the below.

Attached File : 45 ipcc fees.pdf downloaded: 96 times

Replied 07 July 2009

Thanks to inform me.

shilpi (accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

Sir,

I had registered my self in 2001 for CA Foundation n cleared my foundation in 2002.I cleared my PE-II 1st group in nov. 2006. after that i once attempted for IInd group but couldn't clear it. I have finished my articleship also. Can you please tell me how can i give my PE-II 2nd group exam. Is there any way that i can give this exam in May 2010.

Kindly help

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

Originally posted by :shilpi
" Sir,
I had registered my self in 2001 for CA Foundation n cleared my foundation in 2002.I cleared my PE-II 1st group in nov. 2006. after that i once attempted for IInd group but couldn't clear it. I have finished my articleship also. Can you please tell me how can i give my PE-II 2nd group exam. Is there any way that i can give this exam in May 2010.
Kindly help

"

How can u complete articleship??? articleship starts only after passing all groups of PE2.... Please reply ASAP

Replied 27 August 2009

i am 2001 batch student at that the rule was bit different. one can do articleship along with PE-II. so i started my articleship in december 2002 n finished the same in 2005.

Replied 27 August 2009

please reply if i can give my PE II 2nd group in May 2010. and if not whats the alternative for me to complete my CA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: