Kindly suggest please for me to decide

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)

09 June 2014  

Dear Experts & Friends,

I am eligible for my final examination on coming Nov'14 but I have comleted my IPCC (2nd group) exams yesterday.

But I have completed my coaching classes on final for FR, SFM, AMA & DT already and for the rest I planned to do by self.

I am really confused how to proceed now.

1. I can skip this Nov'14 and wrote both groups in May'15 but I don't feel its a good option and not interested to skip my 1st attempt.

2. I can believe and take leave from July(before result) and start my preparation. But I am afraid to take this decision as I have started my coaching in that confidence but not cleared on Nov'13.

3. Hence I am thinking if the result declares even in Aug 1st or 2nd week I can take leave and concentrate atleast one group.


Kindly suggest me and guide with appropraite option pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee as I am not ready to take any risk in final


whatever you think just tell me any suggestion or guidance please provide


Thanks in advance

Aswath S