June month invoice submited today

Hi, one of my supplier submitted his invoice today (4th Aug) for June, 2018. It is a registered purchase. I can't see any entry in my GSTR 2A portal for the month of June and July till now. Can I make the entry as registered purchase to receive ITC?
Replies (11)

YES YOU CAN.

 

What invoice date I need to enter?

Your supplier has submited GSTR 1 today, I think  you can wait for update your GST2A for a while.

(What invoice date I need to enter?)
From where you want enter the Date?
In tally. Actually I generate jason file once all data entered.
Bro,
Is Your purchase or Sale...?
Registered purchase
If Purchase then Why You generated Json file...?
yes sir you can
If it's Your purchase with GST then You can take ITC. no need to upload this purchase details in GSTR...

You can avail the ITC based on invoice date...
To file gst I am entering all data/invoices to tally and generate jason file then upload it to gst portal

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details