Journey of a ca student

satyashi (Student C.A. final) (212 Points)

09 July 2015  

A JOURNEY ONLY WE CAN UNDERSTANDsmiley

Being a CA student is not easy . Even though situations varies from person to person here are few things most of you can relate to :)
01.Calculating the Net Income of all the coaching teachers
Teaching those batches of 200+ Students is no joke after all,…
Receipts: Tuition Fee ; expenses: Study material, building rent etc etc
Aprx Income tax
Net Income!!
Holy cow!!
02.Experiencing the luxury of travelling in all modes of Transport
After all you have to be on time for College and all the Coaching classes that are miles apart and not to forget reaching office on time.
You have had experienced it all - Buses, train, two wheeler, taking lift and what not.
3. Championing the art of failing
Whats a CA who hasnt tasted failure in exams unless you are the lucky one’s who have cleared the exams in the first go. Even if you fail you know its not a big deal because most of your friends have failed miserably too! #Thats friendship :-P
Well CA results are the only results where you get tears no matter whether you fail or pass.
4. Watching Morning , Evening shows
Well these shows are different than what other people see. These shows are exclusively for us  in the Satellite coaching centers nearby and the snacks shop people near your class are the happiest and richest people Afterall it's not easy to watch this film easily for 4 hours without those packets!
5. Time is a privilege you don’t have
You are always in a hurry. Thanks to the busy scehdule you have.
6. You miss all those Family Functions , Birthdays. And celebrating Diwali is an unachievable dream if you have November attempt
"Sorry dude, ONLY 4 months to go for exams. Both groups dena hai..." 
7.  Trying your best not to sleep
You have tried it all from tea to coffee so that you can stay awake longer and study a bit more!
8. You Pursuing CA = You are Hardworking + Smart
At least this is what people think about you…
9. Your Parents are just proud of you 
"Aakhir hamara bachha CA kar raha h….!!"
10. Exploring different career options simultaneously
What if I dont clear?
What am I gonna do?
Did choose wrong career path?
What are the other backup plans?
After all cracking the CA exams is not a child’s play..
11. Before you realise you reach a marriagable age .
While people keep asking you as when you are going to marry you are still struggling with amendments in CA final!
"Bhai yeh is attempt ke liye applicable hoga kya?"

But I feel Chartered Accountancy is worth it..It is worth when that CA is written before your name..
No I do not regret.Proud being a C.A student..Yes I have hurdles but they are showing me a way to luxuries life ,a pride life and yes the best life..

A saying I read when I am little low.
A celebrity signature is what all want 
but a C.A signature is what all need..yes