102 points

View Profile | My Other Post

thank you sir

prasad Nilugal (Accountant GST Practitioner . )     24 November 2018

prasad Nilugal
Accountant GST Practitioner .  
 279 likes  4163 points

Well come sir , TCS  is like paying Tax  in advance so its under  Loans & advance  (asset ) .Its always better to take  Invoice in firms name with GSTN  because  it  Important  for Audit  purpose .

2 Like

prasad Nilugal (Accountant GST Practitioner . )     24 November 2018

prasad Nilugal
Accountant GST Practitioner .  
 279 likes  4163 points

Sir I request you to confirm with others also .

avater

pauline cameron (Designation)     18 April 2019

pauline cameron
Designation 
 22 points

A car purchase is a big deal that you should get ready for. When buying a car, a number of aspects should be accounted for. That is why on this accountants’ I would like to find out what kind of cars students could afford themselves and what should I hope for. Perhaps anyone has seen some cars selling free ads and can share here. Also, to what percent one might buy the car and what are the student's insurance costs like?

wildflower (financier)     20 June 2019

wildflower
financier 
 46 points

I agree with Paulin, the car purchase can be done in somewhat easier manner. To be honest those figures scared me because I am not that much of a business person. So in my country to save the money on the costs you can just purchase your auto in a state with lower prices and then hire a shipment company like this one https://www.sgtautotransport.com/services/car-dealers-auto-shipping for example so that they can handle it right to your door. By all means it will be cheaper than other variants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »