Easy Office
LCI Learning

Join CA course at the age of 35

Page no : 2

CA Raviteja (Risk Management) (585 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : damodharan

i have joined ca in 1998 and completed inter in 2001 i like to knw whether there is any possibility i can take the final examination now in 2012  can anybody share their opinion

Yes, u can write in 2012. First u must write a letter to ICAI, chennai or Noida giving your full details like OLD regn number etc. Then they will re-register you. For further details u may put a query on 'e-saahayataa' at ica.org

ALL D BEST

1 Like

Prabeer (B. COM (H) CA & CS Final)   (5484 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : Chandranath Banerjee
Originally posted by : Ali Raza

First of all I want to tell u dat age is no barrier in for doing C.A.

Secondly,U will have to get register urself with ICAI,after registration process U have two options for starting ur C.A. course.

1-Prepare and appear for C.P.T.

or

2-If u have got 55 or more % marks in graduation than u can directly apply for IPCC,the next stage of C.A course.

Hope u will find my info useful.

Pl. confirm its validity

Dear Mr. Chandranath Banerjee,

The confirmation sought by you for the fact that a direct entry to IPCC is possible or not is very genuine. As per my knowledge, the said facility has not yet been approved by the GOI, and it is still pending for legal approval.

dipika (financial analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

ATTN EVERYBODY,

AGE IS NO BARRIER TO DO ANY PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION. I AGREE. BUT AT THIS JUNCTURE , THE PURPOSE /OBJECTIVE TO DO ANY PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION DOES MATTER. CA/ICWA/CS ARE THE INDIAN QUALIFICATION AS WELL CIMA/ACCA/CPA/FRM/CFA INTL ETC ARE THE INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIF ARE ALSO AVAIL.  THINK ABOUT THAT.  REMEMBER " WORLD BECOME ONE VILLAGE ".  THANKS TO ALL.

Laxmi Kant Agarwal (Free Lancer Accountant) (79 Points)
Replied 12 June 2015

I Already Have articleship certificate of Three years after my B. Comm

do i have to make the training again my age is 36 years

Prashant M. Nigam (3 Points)
Replied 16 May 2017

Hello All,

Thanks for answering the questions, I am planning to get into CA after 10 years of corporate research experience. I am earning decent money but still want to pursue finance as it is my areas of interest. Can you help me understand what are the career prospects after completing CA at a age of 35 years?

Srikanth Reddy M (Accounts Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 26 August 2019

Nice articles and great inspirative suggestions... thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: