Easy Office

Job requirement for CA

Page no : 2

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager) (201 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

frnd i think u really dont know what is going in the market.... 

SHASHIDHAR (DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT) (682 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

ARAY BHAI. WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IF WE FIGHT. CONNECT ME IN FACEBOOK. shashidharreddycas @ hotmail.com

Replied 25 November 2011

frnd i m not fighting with u, just telling the present situation about which u r not aware

ashmita mehta (service) (27 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

sorry, to say Mr. Shashidhar language used by you while commenting is very bad..instead of giving such type of comments ie. shame on you etc  you can help the concerned member...

Next time while commenting take care of language to be used...

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ashmita mehta

sorry, to say Mr. Shashidhar language used by you while commenting is very bad..instead of giving such type of comments ie. shame on you etc  you can help the concerned member...

Next time while commenting take care of language to be used...

V RAGHAVENDRA (C.A. Final Student) (62 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

The problem in May 2011 results was that the Institute misjudged the demand of C.A.'s and hance the results were too much.. 

I think that despite of comparitively easy papers in Nov 2011, the results will be less. Lets c ..

Its true that the new qualified CA's in May 2011 re finding it very difficult to find jobs.

Mr. Shashidhar, dont use such language !!

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Originally posted by : RAJAT

thnx annu for sharing this

SATYABRATA SAHOO ACA (ACA) (86 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Hi all the stars of ICAI,

This May 2011 i qualified...m in practice. But truely speaking 80% of my friend still didn't get a job till date.

I agree with those who told there is no demand for CAs in the market:

Reason 1......In chennai in Campus for SMEs....2 Co's came for to recruit CAs with salary 2.4 Lakh p.a & other 3.2 Lakh......Is it shows there is demand for CAs...?????? why ICAI allowed these type of Companies????

Reason 2....One of my friend went to Wipro for 1 post more than 40 CAs are there and also some M.Com & MBA guys...but they selected one M.Com Guy....because his expectation was very Low i.e...4 Lkh P.a...Is it shows there is demand for CAs...??????

Reason 3....I agree there are a lot of vacancies as per Naukri & Times Job...But my friends... from July to Nov got at most 5 to 6 calls....but the salary was not as per the standards wat a CA should get.

Those upcoming stars of ICAI who are telling that there is demand of CAs ...i also agree...but m asking whether they will work with a salary range 2.4 to 4 lakh p.a....after qualifying CA??????

I wish my friends to get a job soon.

3 Like

gaurav goyal (CA & CS) (86 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

hi friend,

that's true that insititute declered good result and demand of ca not according that. sitution in jaipur so wrost that ca firm hire ca only giving salry 15000 to 18000 p.m.  this sitution not in jaipur but also same in some city . almost 50% ca who cleared ca exam in may 2011  not get any job

Replied 25 November 2011

SO DEAR FRIENDS, OK. IT IS MY FAULT THAT I HAVE USED SUCH A WRONG WORD.. REALLY SORRY FOR THIS.... 

BUT ONE THING YOU PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND AND THINK ONCE AGAIN . 

A CA DEALS IN MANY MATTERS, AN ARTICLE STUDENT EARNING SIMPLY 1,80,000 PER ANNUM IN FIRST YEAR. AND IN 2-3 YEAR. HE RECEIVES OF STIPEND 3,36,000.     

SO CLEARLY NOW YOU PEOPLE THINK WERE YOU ARE. AN ARTICLE WHO COMPLETED HIS  10 +2 AND NOT EVEN DEGREE EARNING THIS MUCH BIG PACKAGE UPTO HIS EXTENT.. AND YOU PEOPLE COMPLETED WHOLE CA. AND YOU ARE SAYING NO JOB..... REALLY . IT'S FEELING VERY ODD TO ME.. 

AAP LOG ITHNAY TALENTED BANDHAY HEY. PHIR BE JOB NAHI MILRA BOLAY THO... WHAT SHOULD I SAY BOSS... AND ONE DAY WILL COME DEFINATELY. EVERY ONE WILL SAY THIS. THIS KIND OF WORDS DOES'NT SENSE. IN FACT.

ANYWAY GUYS.. 

BYE . I AM QUTTING FROM THIS. 

SORRY IF YOU PEOPLE HURTED .

Balaji Sarangarajan (MBA & (CA Final)) (1131 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Dear All,

we are seeing lot of qualified ca students are still stuggling to get a placement, please look in to the following link:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Students-from-top-management-schools-receive-crore-plus-offers/articleshow/10866006.cms

my query why ca student is struggling to get a job, but a MBA from IIM or some other institutes in India gets placement offer for more than a crore.

Regards

Balaji S.

Replied 25 November 2011

YA GOOD ONE BALAJI....... 

CA . 5 MBA'S EQUAL TO 1 CA AS PER SURVEY. LONG BACK AGO I SAWED IN ONE NEWS PAPER. 

AN MBA IS GETTING A BIG PACKAGE MORE THAN CA.. 

THEN, NOW YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT. 

Replied 25 November 2011

Mr. shashidhar tell me how many articles r gatting1,80,000 or 3,36,000. you r just looking for the articles who is working in big4, and they also not gatting 3,00,000 u r talking about, apart from that a article is gatting only 1000 to 5000 per month.

KONSI DUNIYA ME  JI RAHE HO BHAI.....

and one more thing becoming CA and gatting job these two r completly different things, jobs r depands on market demand, sorry to say but my frnd u r still not gatting the fact

only thing i can say to u is KHAYALO KI DUNIYA SE BAHAR NIKLO n try to see what is happening in practical world.....

really u need to be mature....

1 Like

Replied 25 November 2011

FRIEND'S. I AM QUITTING FROM THIS.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING JOB. 

BYE

Replied 25 November 2011

Mr. shashidhar last comment u made shows ur unprofessional behaviour........

u r a CA student plz dont behave like this, it will be better for ur career rest is ur wish...

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: