Easy Office

Job requirement for CA

Page no : 4

Srilakshmi (CA Final) (141 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Friends,

I support Anil and Gourav

Mr. Mohit pls avoid such words in social network.

U r not supposed to talk like that

1 Like

gaurav goyal (CA & CS) (86 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

hi mohit

i think you are not professional  you are that word is showa lyour background and your thinking

so best of luck for your future

Srilakshmi (CA Final) (141 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Friends,

I support Anil and Gourav

Mr. Mohit pls avoid such words in social network.

U r not supposed to talk like that

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Jindgi bahut chooti hoti he.........sabko ek doosre ki madad karni chahiye.......naki khichayi......

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager) (201 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Originally posted by : annu.R

Jindgi bahut chooti hoti he.........sabko ek doosre ki madad karni chahiye.......naki khichayi......

really a very nice thinking......

Kapil Arora (STUDENT) (376 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

We Should Respect each other as no one know who will help in what manner and at what time so please do't argue and agar hum itna time kisi ko job search karney mein help karey to vl so nice of us

Replied 25 November 2011

I am not talking for you.......it is for all....don't take anything personal....if you can't respect others then you have not right to comments like this on them.......
1 Like

Replied 25 November 2011

It is last warning and please fwd you address if you are taking it personally......

ashmita mehta (service) (27 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Is mohit jain pursuing CA course i have doubt about it.... infact every body might be having                          

Such a unprofessional attitude....such a bad lanugage he is using..

Replied 25 November 2011

He just passed 1st Group of IPCC and searching firms for articleship and abusing seniors who are passed CA Final and some senior CA's on this respected website.......I fwd PM to admin to stop the same....he is not known professionalism and respect....

SATYABRATA SAHOO ACA (ACA) (86 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

I think nobody is seniour or juniour in our profession. But instead of tagging the words of others every body should give usefull suggesstion. Please don't make this "CA Club India Forum" as a waste website like Face Book. Face book is for useless thing. But this is something different.

If i hurt anybody...m sorry.

Waiting for a change with in this forum

3 Like

SHASHIDHAR (DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT) (682 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Mohit Jain ...      YA YOU ARE KING OF ENGLISH AND GOD OF PROFESSIONALITY. WE WERE COOL ON OUR MATTER'S.  SO ONLY KID'S WILL FIGHT ?.  WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE. NO NEED TO SUGGEST US. DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TYPE FULL WORDS IN ENGLISH. YOU ARE SAYING ME THAT WE ARE USING BUTLER ENGLISH. FIRST LEARN TO TYPE FULL WORDS. 

(Guest)

Ok.. I am sorry for all the comments that I have posted... Really sorry....

1 Like

RONAK DARJI (CA FINAL) (382 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

As per my opinion..

-You all of them get wonderful job as per your requirement..just try to find a job..

-After Finishing CA one may be expected a good job..but its all about result of our hardwork,beleive in god ,your persistance,

-so as per my point of view..all of them who finish CA should try to register in Job placement web site,

-keep watching as well as touch in ca campus interview which hepls you much more for finding jobs.

-Hope so you all of them get good as well as reputed job in anywhere in the world..

I bless all of you..

Best of luck..

Regards,

Ronak Darji.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: