Itr-v

Dear Forum Members,

I have been efiling the Income Tax from the past 4 years, and you don't believe that I haven't sent ITR-V to the Income Tax department till today as they were lying in my email box unattended as I mapped them to one of my busiest email account.  But I am paying my income tax properly every year and efiling them.

When I checked the email I realized that I need to send them within 30 days from efiling and I am too late.

Can anyone please let me know if I can send all the 4 years ITR-V's now?  If I send, does it involve any penalties (I am fine with some penalty as I ignored this)... but is it some kind of a bigger mistake and involves any legal issues?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Praveen

 

 

 

 

Replies (1)

You can send the latest one or two years ITR-V after checking income tax site or consulting with a CA to save from penalty proceedings. But for the rest, u will be treated as u don't file the return, however, the return for 2nd year plays a big role because the scrutiny proceedings time comes to end for ur very first return. But, u are advised to consult with a CA having practice in income tax proceedings.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details