Itr not processed

Hi, I have filed my return manually for the AY 2009-10. In this some refund was also due. But till now refund is not processed. I have below mentioned two questions about the same.

1. I want to know that can I e-file the return for AY 2009-10 now and get it processed.

2. I have filed that return in Delhi and currently my assesing ward is in Mumbai. as all return after 2009-10 I had filed in Mumbai. So can I give an application to my Mumbai assesing officer to issue the refund for year 2009-10 for which return was filed in Delhi.or I need to give that application in Delhi only..

Thanks,

Ashish

Replies (2)

You cant file return for AY 09-10 now.

Processing of ITR filed online is centralized, Regarding manual i think u have to give application only in Delhi Ward where you have filed your return

U can not file your return for A. year 2009-10 now bez time is laped

u file to send application to your delhi ward for this purpose u check yoyr form 26 AS online to verify whether your tds has

deducted and tax mentioned in return is equal or not.

your refund is not recd.by u only for one reason that there is some problem regarding your tax in that year.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details