Itr forms for partner

WHICH ITR FORM SHOULD FILE FOR PARTNERS 

 

Replies (8)

if you are  having presumptive  income under  section 44AD of the income tax act  then ITR 4  or if not then   ITR5  

Partners can't file ITR 4 or ITR 5... They ll be file ITR 3 only...
Firm can be file ITR 5 or ITR 4...

Ho sorry I thought  its  partnership  firm , you are correct Raja sir . 

THANKS SIR, SHOULD MENTION IN BP ?

partnership firm lol
Mr Nikhil Sharma...

Please Don't be childish...

Here all are responsible person also they are active good relationship with CCI Family...👎👎
Raja sir I wasn't having fun here, I am well aware of it's custom and sorry in case I did anything wrong,
I'm a die hard fan of CaClubindia 😭
No dear...
I'm not discourage / Ban to You...

Also I'm enjoy with CCI for youngsters activities in CCI...

But,
Better to keep/ use some words in CCI

(im not like your word "lol")

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details