Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

ITR Filling

T K Vijith   11 December 2019

T K Vijith

1 likes  78 points

| My Other Post

Dear Expert,

I am doing truck service and my total income was 7 L which ITR i have to use... do I need furnish BS and P & L?

avater

sabyasachi mukherjee   11 December 2019

sabyasachi mukherjee

92 likes  2317 points

View Profile | My Other Post

@ to
sole proprietor business
send me your details at sabyasachimukherjee7098 @ gmail.com.

avater

Kapadia Pravin   11 December 2019

Kapadia Pravin

883 likes  13725 points

Vijith, query with insufficient details.

avater

Rajan Kumar   11 December 2019

Rajan Kumar

4 likes  55 points

@ T k Vijith

if you are engaged in playing hiring of vehicles and you have own truck not more than 10. Than you may file ITR 4 u/s 44AE (Under presumptive Taxation Scheme ) and show income of rs. 90,000 p.a. for single truck. OR
You may file ITR 3.

you need not file BS and p&l complete but some essential information you need to put in ITR. like capital, loans , creditors, fixed assets, debtor and cash & bank balance.

1 Like
avater

Shailesh Shinde and Associates (C A PORTFOLIO MANGEMENT CONSULTANTS)     12 December 2019

Shailesh Shinde and Associates
C A PORTFOLIO MANGEMENT CONSULTANTS 
 6 likes  170 points

Ffile ITR 4 u/s 44AE (Under presumptive Taxation Scheme ) and show income of rs. 90,000 p.a. for single truck.
OR
You may file ITR 3. you need not file BS and p&l complete but some essential information you need to put in ITR. like capital, loans , creditors, fixed assets, debtor and cash & bank balance.

C A Professionals & Team

avater

CA Arun Tiwari (Partner)     13 December 2019

CA Arun Tiwari
Partner 
 31 likes  855 points

Eligible taxpayer and eligible business for the purpose of the presumptive taxation scheme of section 44AE

The provisions of Section 44AE are applicable to every person (i.e., an individual, HUF, firm, company, etc.).

The presumptive taxation scheme of section 44AE can be adopted by a person who is engaged in the business of plying, hiring or leasing of goods carriages and who does not own more than 10 goods vehicles at any time during the year

ITR 4 is required to be filed that exempt the small taxpayer to maintain books of accounts  .Provided small Taxpayers having income not exceed 2 crores will not be eligible to file ITR 4

So here Truck service Taxpayer can opt ITR 4.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »