Itr filing for salary income & income from other sources

Hi All,

 

I have a query regarding filling my Income Tax Returns.

I work in MNC and I do some online marketing from where I earn some money.

For my salary, Tax will be deducted and they gave me Form 16.

But for my other income, i myself calculated tax and paid the extra tax amount (using 280 Challan) as Advance Tax online.

 

Now my query is to how should file returns because for my other income I do not have any Form.

 

Please help me.

 

Thanks in advance.

Rajendra

Replies (2)

ITR 2 should File for this

Agree with laxman

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details