Itr-4 filling query

Hi, for the AY 2013-14, the income is frm shop & LIC Com. income. I'm filling ITR-4,but in excel sheet i'm not getting the column where to write Com. income amt. so plz help me out

Hi, For 2009-10, I have income from salary and LIC commission. I understand that I should use ITR4 in this case to file my returns. I am using the excel utility given by the income tax dept for this. My questions- 1. Is filling NatureOfBusiness, PartA-BS, PartA-P & L, PartB-TI,PartB-TTI, Schedule BP, CYLA-BFLA and TDS-TCS sheets in the excel utility enough? 2. How should I go about filling the balance sheet and the P&L account sheets - or should I leave them blank? Hoping that all you learned people will help me with this! Regards, Ajay

Read more at: /forum/itr4-for-salary-lic-commission-41261.aspHiHI
Hi, For 2009-10, I have income from salary and LIC commission. I understand that I should use ITR4 in this case to file my returns. I am using the excel utility given by the income tax dept for this. My questions- 1. Is filling NatureOfBusiness, PartA-BS, PartA-P & L, PartB-TI,PartB-TTI, Schedule BP, CYLA-BFLA and TDS-TCS sheets in the excel utility enough? 2. How should I go about filling the balance sheet and the P&L account sheets - or should I leave them blank? Hoping that all you learned people will help me with this! Regards, Ajay

Read more at: /forum/itr4-for-salary-lic-commission-41261.asp
Replies (5)

hi,

Commission is also like a business income whcih you can club with other business income.

 

There is no need to show seperate lines for two incomes as both are from businesses. 

But on LIC com. there is a deduction of 33 1/3%, bt no such deduction is allowable under retail shop business income, so hw cn i club both

let me know is the commission income more than 60k?

no, Com. income is Rs.15130/-

I would suggest to club the LIC Commission with other business income and claim the 33.33 % ded of sec 57 as any expense under Other expenses (Part - PL - Row # 36).

 

As it is not a huge number, you can relax by doing so.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details