Itr-4 filling query

Varsha (Student) (1164 Points)

29 July 2013  

Hi, for the AY 2013-14, the income is frm shop & LIC Com. income. I'm filling ITR-4,but in excel sheet i'm not getting the column where to write Com. income amt. so plz help me out

Hi, For 2009-10, I have income from salary and LIC commission. I understand that I should use ITR4 in this case to file my returns. I am using the excel utility given by the income tax dept for this. My questions- 1. Is filling NatureOfBusiness, PartA-BS, PartA-P & L, PartB-TI,PartB-TTI, Schedule BP, CYLA-BFLA and TDS-TCS sheets in the excel utility enough? 2. How should I go about filling the balance sheet and the P&L account sheets - or should I leave them blank? Hoping that all you learned people will help me with this! Regards, Ajay

Read more at: /forum/itr4-for-salary-lic-commission-41261.aspHiHI
Hi, For 2009-10, I have income from salary and LIC commission. I understand that I should use ITR4 in this case to file my returns. I am using the excel utility given by the income tax dept for this. My questions- 1. Is filling NatureOfBusiness, PartA-BS, PartA-P & L, PartB-TI,PartB-TTI, Schedule BP, CYLA-BFLA and TDS-TCS sheets in the excel utility enough? 2. How should I go about filling the balance sheet and the P&L account sheets - or should I leave them blank? Hoping that all you learned people will help me with this! Regards, Ajay

Read more at: /forum/itr4-for-salary-lic-commission-41261.asp