ITR4 for salary + LIC commission

Hi, For 2009-10, I have income from salary and LIC commission. I understand that I should use ITR4 in this case to file my returns. I am using the excel utility given by the income tax dept for this. My questions- 1. Is filling NatureOfBusiness, PartA-BS, PartA-P & L, PartB-TI,PartB-TTI, Schedule BP, CYLA-BFLA and TDS-TCS sheets in the excel utility enough? 2. How should I go about filling the balance sheet and the P&L account sheets - or should I leave them blank? Hoping that all you learned people will help me with this! Regards, Ajay
Replies (5)

 Mr. Ajay in Balance Sheet u can just put cash balance and in profit and loss a/c just show ur gross receipts and expenses. 

These are only for the persons who does not maintain regular books of accounts. There is option in ITR-4 in Balance sheet column who does not maintain regular book of accounts.

 Mr. Sumit, Thanks! That was very helpful.

Can any one told me that An Assessee received Commission as LIC agent on polices procedure by him. Whether income is professional income or Business Income

Its urgent

Its a professional income.

I have income form salary & LIC Commission. Which ITR Form should be filled. please confirm and also send itr exampal.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details