Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR-2 Stuck - Validation Error "Please enter the bank name"

Page no : 2

devam raval (14 Points)
Replied 12 July 2021

WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR KNOWN PROBLEM? I DID SO MANY TIMES THAT REMOVE BANK ACCOUNT & ADDING THE SAME BUT YET ERROR COMES. IT WAS VERY TIDIOUS PROCESS.

1 Like

Srinivasa Reddy Vuyyuru (2 Points)
Replied 13 July 2021

I too had this issue for few weeks. From last week, onwards the call center saying it’s know issues, few taxpayers are facing the same issue, and the IT team working on this... Called this morning on 13th July still, an IT team working on this!

sunil bhatia (2 Points)
Replied 13 July 2021

I also get the same problem

Sanjay Kumar Dubey (13 Points)
Replied 13 July 2021

Surprisingly, even I can not delete my old account which was with erstwhile SBH. Account deletion   option does not appear.

1 Like

Jayant Deshmukh (6 Points)
Replied 14 July 2021

I am facing both the issues. "Something went wrong" and also " please enter a valid bank name." In my case a same account was appearing at two places in the prefilled information, I have removed the one, and also added again same problem. When I clicked on the error message, the site and the web page is getting hanged. Did it so many times. Please let me know if any body has solution to resolve this problem. 

The online help on the site, " On line chat Tax Gennie" is also not able to provide solution. it is only asking the valid e mail every time. On one occasion this chat has put me in queue, and to start with my number in Q was 73, I waited for a long and went up to 3 rd in queue, and then all off a sudden the chat was closed.  

Attached File : 1671491 20210714223406 please enter valid bank name.pdf downloaded: 39 times

devam raval (14 Points)
Replied 14 July 2021

I have solution for you all. Try with Offline Utility. It really helps me. In That, this query does not come. 

1 Like

M K sridharan (B.Com) (34 Points)
Replied 16 July 2021

The suggestions of genie are pre programmed/recorded  It is not live chat

Replied 17 July 2021

As suggested earlier I had removed the accounts to try to add again. It is not working and you cannot delete the names of bank altogether but it stays in the system either in the failed list or in the removed list.  It appears that IT department never wants to you to remove any bank account of the assessee  and wants it to stay in the system for their own purposes.  The pity is the failure of the program and the Infosys have not yet sorted out.  Even in the grievance page your grievance stands unanswered until now. 

Replied 17 July 2021

It did not work for me. Just for information of all. 

Replied 17 July 2021

Can you please explain it. 

Jignesh Pandya (18 Points)
Replied 18 July 2021

Worked for me.today, seems they have addressed the issue.

Replied 18 July 2021

THE PROBLEM PERSISTS.

I TRIED NOW AT 7 PM ATER VIEWING THE ABOVE  AND THE POSITION CONTINUES ADVISING TO ENTER THE BANK NAME BUT THE PROGRAM IS HANGED AS USUAL 

Sudha Sidhaye (2 Points)
Replied 18 July 2021

I am facing similar problem . ITR 2 stuck with the message ' enter the bank name'

Jignesh Pandya (18 Points)
Replied 18 July 2021

Remove existing bank details and add from scratch. If possible add your another bank details and not one already mentioned in their system, ensure you select that bank for refund, I have submitted couple of ITR today without any issues.

Sanjay Kumar Dubey (13 Points)
Replied 19 July 2021

Pls try offline mode of filing tax return. Today I did and successfully submitted,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: