Easy Office

ITR-2 Stuck - Validation Error "Please enter the bank name"

Page no : 4

Ram Kishan Rao Chilappagari (Engineer-in-Chief(Retired))   (44 Points)
Replied 07 August 2021

Whether the error message is resolved?

Subhashis Dasgupta (4 Points)
Replied 07 August 2021

I did a workaround. Filled it online. Then imported it offline. Corrected the bank entries offline. While paying offline there was a bug. So I went online again and exported to make the payment. After payment I went offline and entered the details. Then submitted through offline mode by going online. 

Happy Filing !!

PS : this was 2 weeks back. Hope the problem has been resolved by now.

Narayan vl (2 Points)
Replied 08 August 2021

As of today, the issue remains unresolved...error on "fill bank details" while validating. Tried deleting the bank details and revalidation again as someone had suggested here...now the same old bank account, that was earlier validated, is now not getting validated...crazy portal....hope the ministry had taken more time before offering it to the public with so many glitches...

Anmol Davesar (Chartered Accountant) (818 Points)
Replied 09 August 2021

I have solution to this...
Just download ITD e-filing software... file your return using very first option.. of Download Pre-Filled data...
just go through this process... I have filed many returns using this option.. Don't go through website.. 
and mind it verify return while filing it.. e-verification will not work later on using this option.

1 Like

Satish Shenoy (Retired) (30 Points)
Replied 09 August 2021

This worked. Also the e-verification went through smoothly

Replied 09 August 2021

The problem is still persisting.

canabinus (Software Engineer) (22 Points)
Replied 14 August 2021

FIX:

aah this new portal contains lot of bugs, here is a workaround:

On the last page where you get this error "Please enter the bank name", download the json file.

Now go to file income tax option again, select AY, click offline.

Upload the downloaded json and submit.

Online procedure is buggy but offline works well.

karpe Amol Prakashrao (M.Com) (24 Points)
Replied 18 August 2021

I have the same error in ITR 1 enter the bank valid bank name

karpe Amol Prakashrao (M.Com) (24 Points)
Replied 18 August 2021

I have the same error in ITR 1 enter the bank valid bank name

Replied 19 August 2021

Think it is working since august 16.pl check.

Vitthal Sakunde (2 Points)
Replied 01 September 2021

I observed that if the Bank name include CO-OP word then its giving error while validataion. 

foo - (2 Points)
Replied 07 September 2021

Please "Re-Validate" all the bank accounts associated. This error appears since the new option of "Account Type" has been added to the new e-Filing website (which was not there previously).

Hope this helps.

(TYMJ)

A R M Reddy IFS (4 Points)
Replied 12 June 2023

At the final stage of verificaiton of ITR 2 on line, i am getting an error constantly which is reproduced as under 

info img

If user is rectifying the error, user needs to click on error hyperlink to rectify and not back button

All the figures are tallying but still this message is appearing and also, it says, use the hyperlink to rectify the error, but there is no hyper link appearing in the message. 

Please help me out so that i can submit the same.  Despite working hard for many days now it is showing error.  The Soft ware is not made properly it seems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: