ITC REVERSAL

I filed September month 3B. wrongly I was claimed ITC IGST AMT 588966 how can I adjust that kindly advise to US. we never purchase interstate purchase how can I reverse ITC give me step by step guidelines
Replies (3)

plz write ur query in detail at vjindal1989 @ gmail.com

You can show the amount in 'Other reversal' (Table 4 (b)(2)) in GSTR-3B of the current month.

This will nullify the effect of earlier mistake and your ITC will get reduced 

Suppose Ineligible credit was taken in tune of Rs 80,000 and now I want to reverse it. By filling 'other reversal ' (Table 4 (b)(2)) in GSTR 3B, equal amount has to be filled in CGST as well as I SGST. However, credit was taken only for Excise (erstwhile). Please help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details