Itc not reflecting in gstr-3a

I am first time filing return for GST and need some quick help.

1. I can see invoices filled by service provider in GSTR-2A.

2. My understanding is that GSTR-2 is not required to be filled anymore. I don't have any reverse GST or any such invoices.

3. My expectation was that the amount shown in GSTR-2A will be shown automatically in GSTR-3B. However, all amounts are showing as 0.

4. When I tried to manually update the figures, for services, it only shows IGST for services, however, service provider has issued invoice showing SGST and CGST. 

How should I proceed further? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Replies (4)
GSTR 3B required manual enter...


please see this article you can get some clarity about GSTR 3B return...


https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/how-to-file-gstr-3b-and-adjust-tax-liability-to-itc--30939.asp
Agree with Raja sir

Things were actually straight forward. We just need to fill the amounts and that's it. Unfortunately, due to wrong understanding of quarterly GST returns, I had to pay late fee as I thought alll returns need to be filled in July. 

One more question for experts here- Do I need to file any other return apart form GSTR1 and GST3B? Don't want to get surprised that some GSTR-X is required to be filled.

 

 

No need....

Except annual return. Wait on further availability

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details