IT Return not received

Hi,

I have still not received the IT returns that I filed last year(2007) for the year 2006-2007.  I had asked the amount to be paid into my Bank account.

Is the delay normal? Or is there any place I should inquire about the payment?

Thanks.

 

Replies (3)

Hi Ritu,

I think you are asking about IT Refund Due.

If yes, then you might enquire about that from I.T.O., New Delhi and also from their respective wards in which you filed a return.

I have not recieved my refund of IT return filled of assesmnet year of 2004-05 and 2005-06.
 

Kapil Gokani

 

The delay is obvious but still if you want to have early please go to ITO and ask for refund it is the only way you can get it early

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details