IT Return e-verification done delay

Dear experts,

I have filled my IT Return for the FY 2017-18 on 31st Aug 2018. At that time I has not done my e-verification and hard copy of the IT form also not sent to Bangalore because of my income is below 5 lakh. Now 10 days back i open the IT website and I found my e-verification was not done so that time I done the verification. Yesterday I saw the ITR Form in that it shows in water mark line invalid instead of Income tax department logo. How can I get solution for this issue plz advice me
Replies (5)
File a condonation for delay, then it might go
how to file condonation respected sir
Login to your IT Portal
My account > Service Request > New Request > Request for condonation.
Thank you sir
I should try a revised return

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details