Easy Office

Isko Follow kar dala toh Exam Jingalala

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : tony_

Avoid using this word "Bechara" dear

They deserve a good title actually !............ As we know they can..  Its really good to see this sprit among our seniors .. A big thanks to everyone

by the way, ye bechara hai koun   .... Mr Amit

.................................. Ab naam batane ki galti mat karna ?

It is for EVERYONE  : )

Not for a single ONE

ok Yaar, 

from my side discussion is over.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

superb, excellent, wonderful, splendid, magnificent conversation.  keep it up !!

we are at CCI for all of this.........

our motive is  like this....

what a knowledge sharing........

lage raho bhai......

2 Like

tony matthew (CA in Practice) (611 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

Final result of this post ....

We are expecting more from our seniors...

As we know THEY CAN

Thanks for Everything 

Many Thanks for being with US   :-)

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

superb, excellent, wonderful, splendid, magnificent conversation.  keep it up !!

lage raho bhai......

Thanks sir,

good reply sir.

we should take the lesson from our seniors members experiance,

they are the good teacher for us, good advisor for us.

they share their valuable expriance with us, so we can get the benifite of this.

so take the benifete of this.

just bcoz of CCI we get all this.

Thanks to all seniors members from bottom of my heart for their valuable contribution on CCI.

2 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

Dear All

I already made the comments to this articles. In my latest articles, i just suggest last revision round strategies and how to write the exam. While writing the articles we cannot target to a particular segment rather as a whole.

Mostly the exam writing strategies are given, how to write the CA exam. Some may be have own idea some may not have any idea.

Take the exam writing idea if it is useful to you else leave it. This is finally i have to tell.

But the discussion here is preparation on own strategies and all. I never compel any body to follow my ideas. As far as exam writng ideas, i hope this is the right time.

3 Like

Replied 15 April 2011

lage raho bhai......

Lage raho bhai lage Raho.... 

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

superb, excellent, wonderful, splendid, magnificent conversation. keep it up !!

our motive is like this....

lage raho bhai......

now request to all 541066 Member leave it now. . . And stop post on it.

(Guest)

@ TOPIC... Partially disagree....jisko time waste karna hota hai...ya phir parai nahi karne ka man hota hai..... uske paas hazaar raaste hai time waste karne k liye... reading an article or tips or other entertainemnt doesnt make a difference... instead it helps everyone...kya pata koi tip ya suggestion , article , quotes ya kuch bhi kisi k liye bahot hi inspiring cheez ban jaye aur uske performance me differnce aa jaye... 

You know its all about people to people..so for many guys all this tips , suggestion might be boring..but for some it can bring a lot of differnce in their attitude. Even if 1 out of 1000 students gains something from others contribution, then definitely thats a big job done no matter if everyone find it useless.

2 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

I am really thankful to the Great Legends/seniors of CCI for Guiding n showing us the

right path with remarkable articles ...

Everyone Over CCI is have their own choice whether to read  or  follow any post/articles.

Its depends on  person to person whether to follow any articles or not.

Whatever the Articles or posts posted by Seniors or writers its applicable for all students

Its not compulsory that we should go there n read it. If am lacking  enough time for study then up course I can skip that article that’s it.

I request all friends at least don’t post any negative comment on any of our Legend Writers of CCI.

They are the Really Foundation stones for CCI. In spite of their busy schedule they

are at least  trying to devote  their golden time for betterment CCI Students…

We should  always thankful to them for everything they given to us…

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SAN...

I am really thankful to the Great Legends/seniors of CCI for Guiding n showing us the

Everyone Over CCI is have their own choice whether to read  or  follow any post/articles.

Whatever the Articles or posts posted by Seniors or writers its applicable for all students

Its not compulsory that we should go there n read it. If am lacking  enough time for study then up course I can skip that article that’s it.

I request all friends at least don’t post any negative comment on any of our Legend Writers of CCI.

They are the Really Foundation stones for CCI. In spite of their busy schedule they

Well said.

2 Like

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

@ all everybody has written about it being the students choice whether to read tips or not..so this msg was for them only..in no way have i tried to demean the seniors and all i had was a humble request to avoid posting tips now..v all know the immense knowledge that the seniors possess must be taken by us..
I say again..at no point has this post been an attack on the seniors..it is exclusively for students

2 Like

Sandya (Article) (217 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

Originally posted by : SAN...

Agreed.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : B.V.Sasanka

There is no wrong in reading the articles of experts in the form..they just guiding us in the professional course becoz they have crossed it and wanted to share their views and tips.for all of us..it is the wish of the student..whether to follow or not..it doen't affect individuality of the persons..and not ar all wastage of time.
1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

@ Dhaval & all my friends - 

Mate this is not the professional approach. The total discussion was abt. the timing of tips and I agreed on that point but we are no one to judge on the quality of it. I w'd have given the same reply if it was abt. any oder person too.

My point was now that instead of article a general doubt clearance session s'd be started by these experts. They s'd deal with the specific doubt of an individual becoz people need dem more in that section. But here you all have taken it in some other direction.  

This post s'd not be use to settle some personal grudge with the writers. So I request you all to pls stop this discussion coz it will affect the healthy environment of CCI and as rightly said by Ravi Sir that we are here to share knowledge .

And at last my message to the experts is that this post was not the result of some hypothetical groupism at CCI but a healthy discussion which went wrong. No group exist on CCI. We are a grp of 541128 members. If that was not the case then why I  w'd have mention the name of Madhu Kiran here who is a good friend of mine and also dedicated an article on me. Problem is people got deviated from the basic topic and started judging the experts. So pls don't have any hard feelings for them and continue to help the juniors from ur experience. But I also request you to have a look on my suggestion. 

4 Like

Replied 15 April 2011

How can make a simple matter in to popular!!  If you crystal clear about own plans do it. Hat off you since there are a good brain storming sessions are happened.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: