Easy Office

Isko Follow kar dala toh Exam Jingalala

Page no : 4

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

Tthe quality of tips by experts has never been un8der any doubt..i have been stressing on the timing aspect only..

3 Like

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

ab kya kahu yaar.......

Well apna hi example hai mere pas to

i have ma exams due in this may and reading these articles here......

am reading articles on exam but they are not washing something from my mind...... wht is there is still there......!!!

@ Dhaval :- Bro you are right at your point, as you are thinking from your own perspective but there may be other persons who may not be brilliant like you in exam strategy n these articles helps them alot.

@ vivek :- Sir, you are also 100% right on your own point of helping others from your own experience bcoz you have faced the things which we are going to face now.

So friends take these articles on optional side and we all know yaar no one can Missguide us....

(Guest)

I don't know what is happening here..see Dhaval..u have right to express ur views but don't have right surpress others view..let the legends expert post their articles..what is happening to u and all if they post the articles..if u don't like those don't read them..there are somany people who are new to this professional course..atleast for them it will be useful..if u don't want to utilise it don't utilize them..

and finally..to all the aevry article which the senior wanted to share are for guiding us in right path..that doesn't affect any individuals personal thinking...

So we all stop this discussion here..

All the Best Every one...

Keep Smiling

Regards,

Sasanka Bhalaki.

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

@ Dhaval & all my friends - 

Mate this is not the professional approach. The total discussion was abt. the timing of tips and I agreed on that point but we are no one to judge on the quality of it. I w'd have given the same reply if it was abt. any oder person too.

My point was now that instead of article a general doubt clearance session s'd be started by these experts. They s'd deal with the specific doubt of an individual becoz people need dem more in that section. But here you all have taken it in some other direction.  

This post s'd not be use to settle some personal grudge with the writers. So I request you all to pls stop this discussion coz it will affect the healthy environment of CCI and as rightly said by Ravi Sir that we are here to share knowledge .

And at last my message to the experts is that this post was not the result of some hypothetical groupism at CCI but a healthy discussion which went wrong. No group exist on CCI. We are a grp of 541128 members. If that was not the case then why I  w'd have mention the name of Madhu Kiran here who is a good friend of mine and also dedicated an article on me. Problem is people got deviated from the basic topic and started judging the experts. So pls don't have any hard feelings for them and continue to help the juniors from ur experience. But I also request you to have a look on my suggestion. 

Thanks Pulkit for clearing the air... coz the discussion was literally going off topic...

and please mark his words...

And i know it very well too that Dhaval too meant the same thing...he wrote it in good faith and there is no doubt in that...

Cmon now... everyone off to your study desks.... Padhna nai hain kya???:P

1 Like

PUJA (STUDENT) (141 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

hi,dhaval you are correct but i m agree with vivek sir,they are giving thier tips and its depend on us to follow this or not,and no doubt thier tips is very helpful and these tips are helpful for those also who will appear in future also,anyway best of luck for your result

CA Abhilash Tewari (Fresh CA) (83 Points)
Replied 15 April 2011

I am in complete agreement with Dhaval. I am a new member to CCI but what Dhval has said i have experinced that in my real life. I am a Freshly Qualified CA and when you are goin for a exma that to a big one like CA final you cannot listen to everyone.

Everybody has his own style of studing and own technique. If in case you pick up a tip which doesnt suit your study style you loose 6 Months and thats a long time.

The best way is to listen to all but follow what is best to you every CA student is not to studing he has atleast completed 12 years of his/her education and has a fair idea about his own style.

So sincere request to my dear friends just follow your own style and success will be all yours

All the Best

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: