Easy Office

Isko Follow kar dala toh Exam Jingalala

Page no : 2

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

ITS TIME FOR SMART STUDY...GUYS

SO INVENT UR OWN SHORTCUTS AND IMPLEMENT THEM.....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

I dunno whether I s'd involve in this controversial topic or not coz both the author  and the person who have replied on this post are my friends.   

Ok I think I s'd give my honest view on the same. People ask me that why you are not posting any article on CCI nowadays related to preparation and study tips. My answer is such article will not make sense to persons who will write their paper in this May.

Then many people will say that you can write for the people who will appear in Nov.11 or May 12 attempt. Again my answer is it will be dangerous to those who will give their attempt in 20 days. The reason is those who are well prepared will not be affected by such tips but people who are low on confidence will definitely follow such articles. Jab hum pareshan hote hai toh har vo cheez padhte hai jo hume khush karein ya hamara confidence badaye. People will feel better after reading such articles and they will think that half battle is over and in reality this is not the case. People follow articles of  Vivek sir, Madhu Kiran , Sneha and even mine. Even if I specify there that these tips are not applicable for MAy 11 attempt then also people will read. In such a small time these tips will become dangerous rather than providing them help.

So I request you that if you are writing article for later attempts then you can post such articles after 20th May too. That w'd be better.

In fact I request readers to contact the writers through pm for the answer to their  specific problem.

And I advise such esteem writers to guide their juniors by solving their individual problem. Just assure them that their bro is there to support them. They s'd feel free to contact you.

One last thing that I wanna tell u that friends this is not the time to experiment something new. You just have to do what you have done whole year. 

BE confident of yourself. No one can tell you what and from where to study. You can judge yourself best. Talk to your parents and persons whom u think will bring positive energy.

At last I am thankful to Vivek Sir  and Madhu who have written such a wonderful articles recently but now the time has come to give individual support to CA candidates. 

11 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Very Correect post by Dhaval at a very Correct time.

I think all the students will get spoilt for choices the way tips are coming. In my view all students should make their own plan according to their strength and weaknesses. All the students are not same, all have their respective strengths and weknesses. So simply make a swot analysis of yourself and study accordingly. For your own good sake focus more on your studies. Make your own tips. In case you face any problems or difficulties you can always share those with your fellow students and senior members over here. But remember in the end it is your quality and tenacity which will help you in clearing exams.

So "Chak De Phaate" and as Dhaval said......Isko follow kae dala to sirf exam mai hi nahi life mai jhingalala.......hahhahaha

4 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Dhaval bhai, you written  "just my view buddy...take it or leave it!!!"

it is also answer of your question.

many suggestions and tips in Articles or post made by CCI members. agar kuch achha lage to le lo, achha nhi laga tho  leave it.

CCI is a social website, if any budy want to write article then he/she can write. he/she is free/independent to write tips or suggestion.

on other hand any budy will independent to read that Article/Tips. he/she are independent to take it or leave it. 

so if any budy dont want to take Tips then he/she is independent to do that.

Dhaval and vivek ji you both are right at your angle. 

Article write by CCI Members not only for students who appear in may,2011 attempt but also for all students whose exms in next attempts.  so please understand the sistuation.

for example - various authors books available in market. at ones we selected one or two author books then we will read only that book. we need not be think about another authors book. why we are  bothered for that !! 

jo acha mile vo le lo baki jane do yaar !

12 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

I just say that, in cci family , all are my guru.smile. I learn many things from all articles.smile.
1 Like

Ishaq Ahmed (ipcc) (92 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

rightly said RAVI sir

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant) (1283 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Right said!!!! 

This is the time at which one should focus on one's strengths and weakness. And as Pulkit suggested, it will be better if all these postings about tips can be made after exams!!! 

And no one can judge us better than ourselves. 

“Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.”

And i must say that Vivek ji and other members are doing a fantastic job, but it will be wonderful if they could wait till exams are over so that it will reach more students. 

Or else, they can specify that it is for long term application only!!! 

Would like to quote Robin Sharma-"Everything in moderation, nothing to extremes." 

4 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

I dunno whether I s'd involve in this controversial topic or not coz both the author and the person who have replied on this post are my friends.

Ok I think I s'd give my honest view on the same. People ask me that why you are not posting any article on CCI nowadays related to preparation and study tips. My answer is such article will not make sense to persons who will write their paper in this May.

Then many people will say that you can write for the people who will appear in Nov.11 or May 12 attempt. Again my answer is it will be dangerous to those who will give their attempt in 20 days. The reason is those who are well prepared will not be affected by such tips but people who are low on confidence will definitely follow such articles. Jab hum pareshan hote hai toh har vo cheez padhte hai jo hume khush karein ya hamara confidence badaye. People will feel better after reading such articles and they will think that half battle is over and in reality this is not the case. People follow articles of Vivek sir, Madhu Kiran , Sneha and even mine. Even if I specify there that these tips are not applicable for MAy 11 attempt then also people will read. In such a small time these tips will become dangerous rather than providing them help.

So I request you that if you are writing article for later attempts then you can post such articles after 20th May too. That w'd be better.

In fact I request readers to contact the writers through pm for the answer to their specific problem.

And I advise such esteem writers to guide their juniors by solving their individual problem. Just assure them that their bro is there to support them. They s'd feel free to contact you.

One last thing that I wanna tell u that friends this is not the time to experiment something new. You just have to do what you have done whole year.

BE confident of yourself. No one can tell you what and from where to study. You can judge yourself best. Talk to your parents and persons whom u think will bring positive energy.

At last I am thankful to Vivek Sir and Madhu who have written such a wonderful articles recently but now the time has come to give individual support to CA candidates.

bilkul sahi kaha pulkit bhai.
1 Like

CA MAZHER MAJEED KHAN (business) (1644 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

jo tips senior dete hai lena hai to lo nahi lena mat lo

aise post kar logo ko bewkoof kyu banate ho

panchayti karne ka shauk hai to gram panchayat ka chunav lado 

ek to sir log hume tips dete hai aur ap unhe hi criticise karte hai thats totally wrong

its upto the student he should read or follow that tips or not

3 Like

tony matthew (CA in Practice) (611 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Originally posted by : MAZHER MAJEED KHAN

jo tips senior dete hai lena hai to lo nahi lena mat lo

aise post kar logo ko bewkoof kyu banate ho

panchayti karne ka shauk hai to gram panchayat ka chunav lado 

ek to sir log hume tips dete hai aur ap unhe hi criticise karte hai thats totally wrong

its upto the student he should read or follow that tips or not

Do you think these r tips ?

will help u clear exam ?

How ?

(Guest)

Bas karo yaarooo,

Ek member bechara etni mehnat kar ke dusro ke liye article likhata he

aur sab uski vat laga rahe ho

article padhana he to padho

varna mat padho

itna issue banane ki kya jarurat he

3 Like

Replied 14 April 2011

Originally posted by : AMIT TODKARI

Bas karo yaarooo,

Ek member bechara etni mehnat kar ke dusro ke liye article likhata he

aur sab uski vat laga rahe ho

article padhana he to padho

varna mat padho

itna issue banane ki kya jarurat he

Are yaar dont call them bechara .. they all are great no doubt...

I respect each & every effort they put on CCI

but wanna see their advises to be more constructive rather than mere directive ..

thats it ...

2 Like

(Guest)

Dear tony

after reading all this

"wo bechara hi huaa na"

(Guest)

Dear friends

I request to all of u ,

plz stop the discussion on this issue.

1 Like

Replied 14 April 2011

Avoid using this word "Bechara" dear

They deserve a good title actually !............ As we know they can..  Its really good to see this sprit among our seniors .. A big thanks to everyone

by the way, ye bechara hai koun   .... Mr Amit

.................................. Ab naam batane ki galti mat karna ?

It is for EVERYONE  : )

Not for a single ONE

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: