ISCA MODULE CHANGED NOW DECLARED

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)

30 July 2010  

Frinds as requested the ICAI has finally notified that new ISCA module is applicable for all upcoming CA final new syllabus exams

i m enclosing my query with the ICAI which shows that this is correct furhter iam enclosing the announcement of ICAI which has now been deleted from the icai's website

Your Grievance Details
Grievance No. ##########
Activity Reception
Region Northern
Name RAV KHANAL
Memebership/Registration No. #########
Grievance Type Students Counselors
Grievance

Respected Officials of ICAI

Our institute has issued a new study material on INFORMATION SYSTEM AND CONTROL AUDIT ( ISCA PAPER 6 OF CA FINAL NEW SYLLABUS )during the month of march 2010
this is infact a chnged module as we compare it with the one which we had received while we had registered for ca final new syllabus 
there is increase in content like practical problems on FLOW CHART and Decision tree and DFD's
also the content of various topics has been changed 
as u know that this is a pure theoritical subject the practical knowledge of which is really difficult to gain during our articleship 
i want to request you to make it clear as whether the exams of november 2010 and further shall be prepared with the new published book having broad contents or the one which we had reecived while we had registered for new syllabus final course
if it is the new published module which is about to be covered for examination i request you to please notify all the students regarding the same on the website of icai.
As in the present scenerio of 6% result even a single mark can turn the life of all of us this query is of high importance to all of us.

Grievance Date 26/07/2010

Grievance Status : Resolved.
Grievance Remark : Dear Student Revision of the study material is a continuous process of the Board of Studies. Not only ISCA, other study materials of Final are also revised and printed in March, 2010. Students should always read the latest module while appearing in the exam. Moreover, for the facility of the students, the soft copy of the module is also uploaded on the Institute website under BoS Knowledge Portal. The revised module is applicable for your Nov 2010 examination. All the best, Santosh K. Pandey Faculty

Announcement of BOS read as under :

Revised study material on Final (New) Course, Group –II, Paper 6: Information Systems Control and Audit - (29-07-2010)

The study material of Final (New) Course, Group –II, Paper 6: Information Systems Control and Audit (ISCA) was revised and printed in March, 2010. Students are advised to go through this revised study material of ISCA which isapplicable for Nov 2010 examination. The printed copy of the study material is available at the sales counter of the Decentralised Offices. For the facility of the students, the soft copy of this revised material is also available on the Institute’s website under BoS Knowledge Portal which can be downloaded free of cost. Print and view facility is also available.

Director
Board of Studies