Easy Office

Is this the value of CA?

Page no : 4

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 16 September 2011

Aryan @

Its not about "ME" its about "WE"...

We always have respect in this society..,

Best eg. is only when a person is doing his CA he gets acknowledged from people so much and we obviously had experinced ir...

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32322 Points)

i know we r a community CA community.....

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)

Dear Friends,

The point i want to make of this argument is that is ICAI serious about the CA community?. what it is doing to ensure the all the CA get jobs. they get decent salaries.?  it has to understand the situation at the grassroot level . are the articles getting proper training, are they employable, are CA firms exploiting them ?.

Isnt his ironic that CA firms are devaluing the members from there own community by offering 20 K per month . mind you none will pay more !!!!!!!!

Why the Brand CA is waning ???? even people in practice particularly sole proprietors are finding difficult to earn decently !!!!!!!

Most of CA  in industry are doing Jobs that have absolutely no relevance to the study they did at the time of CA exams. What about placement of experienced CA. I recollect it was started few years back which did not succeed....

It is high time to take stock of this otherwise  Brand CA will diminish slowly

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)

Value of CA - According to me nobody can estimate value of CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. Look at long vision, do not see short vision.

in history many times people said that this is end time of CA. this become reality ??? answer - not at all !! why we afraid ? in middel & small firms package is around Rs. 240000/- p.a.

so what happens.... dear do smart work in your field. i am very sure that after 6 months your package will be above Rs. 500000/- p.a. kisi chhoti se baat ko sunkar kise baat ko mat mano yaar. are apni akal lagao !!!

in india & outside india lots of requirement of CAs. mehnat ka phal jhrur milta hai ! belive in yourself !! kyaa hum itne week hai jo choti-choti baato se Dar jate hai. india needs lots of practicing Chartered Accountants. kaam jyada hai per CAs nhi milte hai. IFRS , DTC , GST & Valuation Work will be in market just near term.

Be honest dear.... kaam ki khmi nhi hai. be confident... esaa konsa profession hai jo job + practice dono ki opportunity detaa hai. Belive on your profession, this is key of success.

with regards

CA Ravi Sisodia

3 Like

SAMUEL BABU . GANDHAM (Internal Auditor) (70 Points)
Replied 17 September 2011

Well Friends

It is just a statrating package that means there is a chance of earning more than that when we show our caliber.CA profession has its own value as you all know.

After sufficient experience in audit firms we can start our own practice and earn to the extent that we can.

Think positive , 

Regards

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)

I think instead of passing in such a flooded result, passing in very low result is very much better...

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32322 Points)

irrespective of the package there are so many other aspect too....which can bother us to be CA...

hey look whether CA's are not getting huge package or getting packages in big co.

we all here are to be a chartered accountant.....

and within are soul....ye sach hai hum jitna bhi kuch bol de....CA banna chahte hqai...chahhe CTC kitna bhi ho....ab inter kar liya final tak pahuch gaye.....itne saalo se 24 hrs CA CA CA sunte aaye hai....ab koi upaye nahi hai karna toh hai har hal mein...

warna zindagi main hamesha afsose rahega kash CA kar leta...

n i dont want that to happen.....

HUM MEIN HAI HERO..........

ARVIND CHAUHAN (ICWA AND CA FINAL) (34 Points)

yes the hardwork is more in CA than the return  but it is starting not  the end if we have good  practical knowledge and sound theoritical knowledge then it may be more increased.

ashish shahji j (CHartered Accountants) (230 Points)

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Originally posted by : Udit Gupta

This is because of the good result percentage this year.

If the results are kept low (like earlier attempts), the demand for CA's will remain high and so will be the package.

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)

Very much agree with the view point of Karan Teli and Ravi Sisodia.

Much better and matured observation.

RG

1 Like

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)

agree with all

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)

Realy sad a CA must deserve more than this even a simple graduate is expecting this CTC.... it is not justified..

So all the student please earne more and more knowledge that no body can beat you than you can easily get better opportunity than this.

Subhrajit (Acc. Executive+Student) (53 Points)

What a Joke >?>?>? Min Should be 7.00 lakhs

CA Surendra Prajapati (Deputy Manager (Finance))   (361 Points)

Originally posted by : CA PRAVEEN SINGH

MY DEAR FRIENDS...PLEASE MAINTAIN THE DIGNITY OF OUR PROFESSION.....FRAME STANDARD...AND DO NOT ACCEPT BELOW STANDARS....

BE CONFIDENT....

FUTURE IS BRIGHT....NO DOUBT..

COMPANIOO KA BHAO BARTA  JO RAHA HAI...SO DO NOT ACCEPT BELOW STANDARD...PLZ

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: