Easy Office

Is this the value of CA?

Page no : 3

Nitin Singhal (Gaining knowledge...) (320 Points)
Replied 16 September 2011

The prestigious course i.e CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY  is losing its charm.

Akansha (student) (92 Points)

Absolutely frustratng!!!!!!!!!Where d highest  paid executive in india is a Chartered Accountant:P, wt v cn xpect is jus 240000,i thnk its totaly out of d box after pursuing degree of such gr8 xcelnce,y d hel v al do strugl hard 4 ds???.........a simpl bcom 4m a gud clg cn fetch us far more dan ds.......:/

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32322 Points)

just few days ago...in campusing in ranchi....godmansax selected a fresher CA for an unbelievable package of rs. 70 lacs..

deutsche bank proving jobs for 3000 CAs every 6 months with a package of rs. 12 lacs. starting...and outsourcing it to big co. like GE....GOLDMAN>>>etc

hitesh (CA Final Student) (147 Points)

i dont know why this course is this much difficult .

AHMEDABAD: Creating a record in its placement history, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has placed three of its candidates at a record salary of close to Rs 70 lakh with Singapore-based Olam International. This is the highest ever salary offered to fresh CAs recruited from the ICAI campus, the apex body that conducts the CA examination and places the successful candidates every year. Earlier, a record salary of Rs 38.25 lakh was offered in 2007.

The three candidates who have been offered the record salary, almost double the earlier high, were picked by the agriculture supply chain major from ICAI's Chennai campus. Olam plans to hire around 8 candidates from ICAI.

ICAI started its first phase of placements through five (all metros) out of 15 campuses on March 4. The first day itself saw 320 candidates being picked up. Companies which hired successful CAs on the first day include IOC, ITC, Tolaram, Vedant, S R Batliboy, Yes Bank, GE Capital, REC, L&T, Axis Bank, Morgan Stanley, HCL Technology and Delloite.

1 Like

PRATIK.S.SHAH (1) (108 Points)

I agree to wht Udit sys actully d the good result % is bad for us.moreover this can be icai policy to indirectly divert chartered's to go for practice......

1 Like

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)

First of all this is the minimum CTC payable by Small and medium sized firms,they already has a low turnover how will they pay new employees.On the other hand,I wonder how many of them actually need employees. And what I have experienced here is while working with these type of firms you can definitely carry out your own practise along with job. And see the other side,whole 2.4 lacs can be tax free,provided you plan it in a good way. and as we always know due to dirty internal politics of ICAI,members and students suffer a lot. Also that is not the threshold limit,it is the minimum. So dont be disheartened just work hard and hope for the best...

1 Like

MR. future CA CS u r as right as ur picture we will fought hard.....n win....

CA NISHANT SAURABH (cs) (457 Points)

CA Firms offers this kind of package only... nothing good can be expected out of them........

They suck us in the name of articleship & then if u r working in CA Firm then how can u expect good pay package from them...

Anywayz it is advisable to do articleship as it benefits us in long run.... In the same manner it is advisable to join in a CA Firm as it will help you a lot in case you plan to start your own in dependent practice....

Anshul Agarwal (CA Final year student) (127 Points)

This time the passing perchantage has been increased drastically. No  oj jobs for fresh chartered is less than candidate passed. Recruitment agency of CA promises that average salary should not be less than 4.5 l. I think institute should  pass only such number of candidate as required in market or give assurance that everone got the job through campus at good package.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

Take it easy bro...!!

Apne duniya ko baade karo.., CA ki duniya sirf in firms me nahi hote.., Lekin in firms me jo experince milta he uska koi mol nahi he..!!

I have no issues even if they dont pay us.., This is my optimistic view..

Go in for some manufacturing units, be an enterprenuer, attain the worlds highest stakes and that`s the value of CA...

Take care...

4 Like

wah kyaa bat kahi hats off to you MR. Karan Teli...........

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

OMG...!!
this topic has 40 replies..,

Why are we so concerned about the corporates hiring us..?? i believe we can also be corporates too..,

I`m not degrading anything but just want to tell that there are whole lot of oppurtunity and we need not worry about our compensation. We have slogged like anything and we will get back with interest..,

Dont worry about all this stuff..!!

There is a stupid saying rite.., KARAM KAR AUR FAL KI APEKSHA MAT RAKH..,

but i started beileving in it..,

1 Like

arey abhi tak hum log CA banke nahi aaye na isi liye ye haal hai jab aayenge tab waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat laga denge sabki.........

CA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

MY FRIEND I AGREE WITH WHAT U HAV SAID,..TATS THE REALITY TODAY,...WE THINK AND DREAM OF EARNING LAKHS AFTER BECOMING CA BUT EVENTUALLY WE HAV TO END UP WITH AN UNSATISFACTORY SALARY AND THAT TOO WITH TOO MUCH WORK,...THIS TIME CAMPUS WAS HORRIBLE,...BUT ONE THING THAT WE CAN HAVE IS "HOPE",..

LETS DO OUR DUTY WITH UTMOST SINCERITY,WE WILL HAVE OUR REWARD,....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro