Easy Office

Is this the value of CA?

Page no : 5

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 17 September 2011

This is because of competion 

Vikash Kharvar (Dy. Manager -F&A) (469 Points)

Dear CCI Friends,

Don't worry on the subject of minimum CTC of a CA announced.

CTC of an employee is decided after considering all about the things which are accountable for the handling of the designation like, Practicle Experience in the same industry, ability, performance and smartness in the Job.

Also, CTC can varies depended upon Industry, Brand etc. for Example if you are joining in the general Pvt. Ltd. com your CTC will be between 1.80 L to 5L p.a. and if you join the Big Brand like TATA, Reliance e.t.c. your CTC will start from 9 L. to 24 L.

Hence, in stead of worry about this we have to improve ourself as a Best and Smarted in the our Job.

Regards,

Vikash Kharvar

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32322 Points)

WE R THE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE GENERALLY LOKKING FOR...

CTC SALARY WILL ZOOMS UP....

NO NEED TO VERY AUTHENTIC ABT THAT....

STUDY HARD THE 1ST AIM IS  TO PASS THE FINAL EXAMINATON.....

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)

A call centre employee gets more than a CA if the CTC of a CA is 20000/-. This is bacause CAs lack basic communication skills. They cannot interact and are just munshis with a degree. Those who have good communication skills and present themselves well - "For them sky is the limit". Sadly the institute is churning out Munshis and not managers. It is high time that students are given admission in the CA course who have good comm. skills and are not just bookworms which can be done through a screening process as in MBA. Otherwise " May God have mercy on CAs".

C.A. Axat Doshi (Practising C.A.) (39 Points)

Udit, you are absolutely right. There are two reason for such a bad situation : 1, result is very very high and 2, starting of recession... And one more thing I want to share that after last campus, Icai announced a notification saying that each And every company has to offer minimum 9L CTC... I think our institute is not strong enough....

CA Parth Shah (Chartered Accountant) (369 Points)

well, CA firms cant afford to give more then 4L. so its just question of minimum CTC. Not to worry as MNCs are giving much more. 

CA Harshit Talati (Partner (R.J Soni & Associates) Mumbai)   (143 Points)
Replied 18 September 2011

According To Me....D Solution to dis problem is that all d students who Clear and have some sort of strong refrences etc should not enroll in d Campus placements at all..... Its Just dat we hav so many students in d Campus... D corporates are at a advantage..... Den automatically Outside chances also get bright and we get better negotiations.... Even due to limited students to select from... Students in D Campus are also Benefited

PLUS the Most imp point is dat CA students should develop their SOFT SKILLS a Lot.... and be updated to the latest scenarios to crack the interviews efficiently... As the corporates Look for SMART Candidates who can handle any situation with ease....... I am sure that d amounts dat are coming out are just one side of d story.... CA students do get a good package its just dat enuf data doesnt come out from OFF Campus

chintan (practising CA) (229 Points)

i got job offer from L&T in campus...was thinking of leaving it cos job profile was not in my interest area.

thought kahin toh job mil jayegi...thank god...i didnt use my brain and accepted the job....

too bad decision from CMII..... they shouldnt have specified any minimum CTC only...anyways CA firms would not have paid less than 2.4 p.a.....minimum CTC would have automatilcally been increased!!

but some firms must have requested for min CTC to be 2.4..so that they can show the rule book to candidates and pay them least salary...feeling bad for my friends.... :(

Pratik (CA Final) (59 Points)

Guys don't worry about the package, try for excellence 

If you are having rich experience  and sound practical  knowledge about our ca profession then  success (money) will automatically follow you...... 

Best wishes for ur success......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro