Easy Office

Is ca final really a hard nut?

Page no : 2

CA Varun Sahni (CA ) (121 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

Yes, it is a hard nut to crack! But with consistent hard work (really hard work), it becomes reasonably achievable to clear it.

santosh poudel (Audit Assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

you can see here the almost same case.

roll no. 135284

pin 1919

it was also my third attempt and everytime the results were same except i failed in different subjects in different attempts.

Sanyam Sultania (BCom, CA) (127 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

Dear Bharadwaj & other CA final Aspirants,

Im no expert in physcology, neither am i an expert teacher. Im was also just a student like you, who cleared CA with some great guidance from some superb people. Im just sharing the same guidance with you.(PS: i never cleared any exam of CA in first attempt, it took 3 for both PCC & Final)

Whenever we fail any exam, we get dejected. The strong person will never feel bad continously about himself. You may feel remorse for 1/2 days, but if you dont get over it, then you will lose your confidence and never clear. Im not asking you to forget what happened, but make it a decision to never repeat it. Also during your 3 months of study (Result date to next exam), you will get various oppurtunities to get distracted, that time remember your results and take the correct decision. Also dont feel bad that you gave so many attempts and your friends are already CA, because after you become one, nobody asks how many attempts.

Also 1 very big advice is, if you fail, then change your study pattern, because there something wrong you did and thats the reason why you not cleared. There is no point in repeating the mistakes you did and then saying that im did not clear. Obviously you will not clear because you are doing the wrong thing again and again.

So my advice to you would be to change your study material, not only some books, but all the books. Even if the portion has not changed, change the books. When we have already studied from some book and failed, we dont read the complete book again. We skip over stuff, and thats the worst thing we can do. So buying completely new study material helps , as everypage we study from it will be new, so therefore we will know what we actually studied this time and what not.

Secondly since you have already give the exam,i advice you to study for 2months and 10 days and the last 20 days, write practice papers at home. It doesnt matter even if you can and have the patience, u can read one chapter and write questions of that chapter. and then finally write the entire paper all chapters. But writing papers is so important that i cannot stress enough.

Im sure that you will take my advice in good sense and then give your papers once again with a new found zeal and enthusiasm. As they use to say in our time: 

"Where there is a will there is a way, after every November there is a May

-CA Sanyam Sultania

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student) (363 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

I think so you should apply for getting the certified copy of your Answer sheet and then assess your answer either yourself or you can also take the help of your senior in assessing your answer sheet. I can definitely say that this will extremely helping you.

1 Like

Pratibha V Pandya (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

Hello friends... Your experiences are very helpful to me..i had start ca after 7 years of marriage & fortunately reach up to ca final..may 2015 was my 4th unsuccessful attempt of first group.... I know its tough but not impossible.. Hats off to both of you... Karan & rajesh...

vivek (article) (26 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

Due to fear I never attempt my ca final. What fear I don't know. Now I am going to attempt ca final beacuse this only a degree which make you different . Try hard when you will get the degree u will realise. Thanks

Ashish shah (C.A.Student) (89 Points)
Replied 18 July 2015

I have given my first attempt of CA final in November 2005, cleared first group in november ..2007...still giving attempts .....for second group....if u seriously want to know my experince and views about CA...I will bluntly reply...but still I want to know...whether u are ready to listen..what I feel...!!!

A.Bharadwaj (CA Final Student) (34 Points)
Replied 19 July 2015

Ashish, you could certainly share your thoughts.

Mitesh ( ) (37 Points)
Replied 19 July 2015

man no need to lose hope...I cleared finals in 6th attempt..do written practice as much as possible..and remeber der se hi sahi apko aapki mehnat ka faal zaroor milta hai

Sourav Garg (CA Final Student.) (101 Points)
Replied 19 July 2015

It was my first attempt and i got a hard slap form icai when i come to know that i just got 17 in isca. My paper was not so bad. Please give me some tips on this subject. I only worry about this subject.

sudarshan (CA) (745 Points)
Replied 21 July 2015

CA final now is not same some 10 to 15 years before. In our times, the first question carried 20 marks and remaining carried 16 marks each with one choice. Now , you have multiple questions for the same marks . So time consuming and it requires lot of practice under exem conditions at home. Those who cleared CBSE, especially maths papers will know the importance of time managment . Similar pracitce is needed in CA nowadays. Allocate time for marks and try to do within the time. One should write atleast 5 papers under exam conditions . SPEED is the difference between success and failure.

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 22 July 2015

Mr. Bhardwaj

Dont lose in 3 attempt. I have not cleared yet 2nd goup. Now Nov 15 will be my 6th attempt. I had never thought the CA final would take so many attempt. I am losing 2nd group due to ISCA only. I dont know what is exactly what problem there. In 1st attempt I got 41 marks in ISCA but was not good knowledge at that time. Now Good knowledge but could not able to score even 40 marks. My many friends have been passed CA Final exam in first attempt but not good knowldge. I have good knowldge but could not able to clear this. I think it is totally depend on your own luck. If anyone has shining luck, then he clear the exam whether he has good knowldge or not. So start the preparation at fresh and keep the mind cool.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: