Irtv filed incorrectly

Hello,I was working with Infosys during 2007-08 and wasnt aware of any procedure on ITRV forms. Hence I have filed through an agent and I signed on ITRV form without verifying it. When i revisit now, it says that Tax payable is 23,920 instead of 1,030 which is given in Form 16.

 

My form 16 clearly says about Tax payable and paid tax with cheque reference number and dates on which infosys paid govt. However now, my outstanding demand is at 29,192.

 

Can anyone please help me in appealing this? Do i need to really pay 30K now?

Replies (3)

Have u recd any communication from It dept?

No. I haven't received any from IT dept after that.

YOU CAN VISIT THE ASSESSING OFFICER WITH YOUR PROBLEM.

OR ELSE YOU CAN CONTACT ME MY EMAIL ID IS HARDIK012345 @ GMAIL.COM

I WOULD HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details