IPCC Study Schedule for preparations

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)

14 February 2011  

READING AND PLANNING FOR IPCC

Dear All CA Club India friends,

I am Bhavin Pathak. I am back with some new and innovation thinking of CA studies. I personally think that IPCC is not very hard as we all are thinking. I also failed in my first attempt of IPCC. Now, its time to cope-up from failure, if any one failed in their attempt and who will appear first time they also can crack it in its first/this attempt. If we plan our studies very carefully then we can crack. The big reason of my failure is that I never done planning for my studies. I saying this because this can be happen to anyone. I accept that I failed but this is not a full stop of my career and my life. So, I provide some useful tips given by my elders and my friends who are already in CA Final. I provide planning of our studies provided by my mentors after discussion. The planning that I provide can be differing from person to person because it is not authentic. The reason behind that is some student give only one group and some student will give second group and some friends will appeared for both group. I advise everyone here that student should be appearing in both the groups, the advantage of Set-off and Exemption can be taken only when they are appearing for both the groups.

I provide you all planning for IPCC reading and revision. After completion of the whole course the biggest question arises is that How to study? I provide the all subjects and chapterwise time allotment on the basis of the discussion with experts of CA Club India and friends

Remember 5 things:

1.    If not you who else will pass, if not now, when else you can pass.

2.    Where the determination is great, the difficulties cannot be great.

3.    We should not let failure go into our heart, and success into our head.

4.    “CA” does not mean Come Again, but it only means “Certainly Achievable”.

5.    Three years of hard work could lead you to 30 years of bliss. But if you Plan for three years of bliss, you will end with 30 years of self-defeating slog.

ALL THE BEST

Special Thanks: All CA Club India Experts, Pulkit Gupta, Sneha…Sunshine, Priyanka, Resham, Saritha and Everyone who motivated me to cope-up from failure.

Suggestion, Comments and THANKS are always welcome. Be happy. :)

Regards, Bhavin Pathak