ipcc exemption & internal options

I appeared for ipcc may'10 and secured 60 marks in costing & f.m.I am appearing in nov'10 and i want 2 know that how much is the marks required for passing, is it 140(200-60) or 150??In other words how much will be carry forward in costing & f.m 50 or 60?

And i had a query regarding the paper pattern for ipcc nov'10,are there internal options this time in all papers?

Please let me know.

Thx! 

Replies (8)

U need to get 140 marks.Whatever mark u have got will be carried forward in the next attempt

All the best

As per my knowledge its 150.

You can confirm this from ICAI's  

e-Sahaayataa

https://www.icai.org/help/

 

 Post ur query to BoS Noida.

u need to get 140 marks subject to minimum 40 marks per subject.

Originally posted by : Ninad

u need to get 140 marks subject to minimum 40 marks per subject.
 
     

exemption will be valid till next 3 attempts i.e Nov.2011

Originally posted by : Ninad

u need to get 140 marks subject to minimum 40 marks per subject.

If a person gets  60+ in two subjects in a group of pcc.,and gets below  30 in the other subject .,is the carry forward of exemption eligible for both subjects.??

 I appeared in IPCE Nov2010 & secured 60 marks for Taxation.   I heard that exemption can be availed if one secures minimum of 60% marks. I have attended all other papers & have  scored a minimum of 30% for all. I have already got an exemption for Law&ethics in my first attempt of May2010.  Shall I be eligible for Exemption for both papers in my next attempt. Please reply..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details