Easy Office

IPC results declared! Share your result

Page no : 2

pt_08 (Article Asst) (21 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Wrong thread !

pratik (CA- Accounts executive) (272 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Are you freaking serious ICAI?

How can you manipulate at this level? 

Bizzare.

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Unfortunate that this time its IPCC students have felt the pain of CA results. Generally, resuls are at par with CA Final!!

Replied 02 August 2016

0.1% means those who had applied for both groups and could clear only group 2. Otherwise, 7% have cleared who had only written group 2!!

DP (employer) (36 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Ca Rishabh lodha how can group 2 results be 0.1%. Look both group pass percentage is around 4%

Replied 02 August 2016

4% have cleared both groups but these 0.1% are the ones who applied for both groups and could only clear group 2!!

Generally people prepare for Grp1 if they dont intend to give both groups together so that they atleast start with their articleship....thats why very few concentrate on grp 2 who do not intend to appear for both groups!!

Replied 02 August 2016

infact it is surprising to see that 46 people acutally concentrated just on Group 2!!!...Didnt they want their articleship to start???!!

1 Like

DP (employer) (36 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

I think there may be some mistake in group 2 percentage..is pass percentage officially announced by ICAI..

Replied 02 August 2016

it is not yet officially announced by ICAI and this is not the format in which ICAI decalred the pass percentages!!

Zafreen Khan (CA ) (117 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Originally posted by : CA Rishabh Lodha
infact it is surprising to see that 46 people acutally concentrated just on Group 2!!!...Didnt they want their articleship to start???!!

Direct entry students

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

My bro passed cpt immediately after 12th boards and applied for both grps.. But due to some family problem he wasn't able to write first grp and he studied well for the second and wrote well. God knows how he failed in auditing cos we cross checked the answers and they were fine. 0.1% is just atrocious. He's inconsolable now cos he did well.. What's with icai?? Are they mad or what !! Playing with the lives of students :( I hope those figures aren't true. Gonna get the photocopies of all the 3 papers and see what they have done !

Zafreen Khan (CA ) (117 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Originally posted by : CS Nidhi
My bro passed cpt immediately after 12th boards and applied for both grps.. But due to some family problem he wasn't able to write first grp and he studied well for the second and wrote well. God knows how he failed in auditing cos we cross checked the answers and they were fine. 0.1% is just atrocious. He's inconsolable now cos he did well.. What's with icai?? Are they mad or what !! Playing with the lives of students :( I hope those figures aren't true. Gonna get the photocopies of all the 3 papers and see what they have done !

How did you cross check the answers? After results you get the photocopies of your answersheets and then you can cross check!

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

As in after he wrote the exam, we checked his answers with the book and they were right!! Will apply for the photocopies soon. There were a lot of straight forward questions and the answers were obvious. Have to see how they corrected. 

pratik (CA- Accounts executive) (272 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

ICAI should lose their powers now. Let their truth be revealed.

The initiative to club top three professional bodies namely ICAI ,ICSI & CWA seems hopeful now.

MIHIR (manager) (51 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

it was just shameful that even i was expecting exemption in audit n got 33 marks n in account i expected 55 n got 57 marks...what are u doing icai..please check our supplementary seriously...😢
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: