I was issued intimation under section 143(1) by the income tax dept for assessment year 2010-11 to my email id but in the mean time my e-mail id got expired,so i didn't got my intimation so i wanted to know whether i am able to get the intimation under section 143(1) through income tax site or some other site if yes please let me know the procedure
I was issued intimation under section 143(1) by the income tax dept for assessment year 2010-11 to my email id but in the mean time my e-mail id got expired,so i didn't got my intimation so i wanted to know whether i am able to get the intimation under section 143(1) through income tax site or some other site if yes please let me know the procedure
Yesterday I received an intimation under section 143(1) from IT department India for assesement year 2008-2009. It demands for the tax payable of around 325,000 and My rebate u/s 88E has not shown becouse i am filed itr 2 its may rectify
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies