Intimation u/s 143(1)

Darshan Dodiya (Student CA Final ) (392 Points)

24 May 2013  

hello sirs...

i have filed a return for AY 2012-13. i got an sms from department that the said return is processed and the intimation has been sent to registered e-mail id. when i look up for the mail in my inbox, i cant find it. Can anybody tell me what could be the problem?? what should i do to get the intimation?? i have already posted request to get it again on portal..