Interest on housing loan for the accounting year comes around Rs. 2,25,000 and I contructed my house on January 2006. How much the interest to be deducted in House Property Income? Shall I deduct such interest in section 80C?
Interest on housing loan for the accounting year comes around Rs. 2,25,000 and I contructed my house on January 2006. How much the interest to be deducted in House Property Income? Shall I deduct such interest in section 80C?
YOU CAN CLAIM UPTO Rs.1 LAC U/S 80C WHETHER IT IS PREPAYMENT OF HOUSING LOAN OR TUITION FEE OR ELSS INVETMENT. THE MXM LIMIT IS 1 LAC.
intrest part is not covered in 80C.
Can an individual claim exemption w.r.t. Housing Loan if he has taken 2 housing loans with different banks for constructing 2 different houses. is he eligible for exemption one house is self occupied and the otherone is let out.
Please clarify..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals