Input tax credit of service taken for long durat

Hi,


I need help in understanding on how to take input in following 2 scenarios:

Case 1: I’ve take 3 months service from a company. During this 3 months, they will review my business on weekly basis and help me grow. I paid for this service in Mid March and received invoice. I started availing their services which will continue till June 2018. Can I take entire input tax credit along with GSTR 3B of March ?
 
Case 2: I’ve taken web hosting service for hosting a website for a duration of 3 years. I paid entire amount in March and received invoice. Hosting will continue till March 2021. Can I take entire input tax credit along with GSTR 3B of March or there will be some way?

Replies (1)
Yes in both the case u can avail itc & can show the in ur 3bv

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details