input tax credit

pls clarify me.
I m a pure electrical labour contractor. If I gave a bill of rps 1 lac +18 percent gst =1 lac 18 thosand.
Then I paid 18 thousand gst.
1) weather I will get full credit or the party which makes payment.
2)in how many days will get credit? and to whom and how much percent?
Replies (4)

The buyer who makes payment will get the credit.

Credit can be taken in the same month, the bill is issued
Credit can be taken as per the rules of ITC..
how much percent buyer gets credit

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details