Input in case of Import

Harsh Baranwal   26 April 2019

Harsh Baranwal

1 points

| My Other Post

when input is eligible in case of importing goods & every custom compliance is done, but goods not reached at factory??

avater

Rajanikanth (Ca_Articalship)     26 April 2019

Rajanikanth
Ca_Articalship 
 4 likes  194 points

View Profile | My Other Post

but u can take input from customs bill
in that igst will be there

Heerak Jain   26 April 2019

Heerak Jain

13 points

delivery of goods to other person on direction of the registered person by way of transfer of documents of title to goods is deemed to be receipt of goods by registered person so ITC can be claimed as per bill to ship to model

avater

Rajanikanth (Ca_Articalship)     26 April 2019

Rajanikanth
Ca_Articalship 
 4 likes  194 points

on bill ur company name is there means you can take
if not you can't

avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     27 April 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 2841 likes  38185 points

As per Notification 10/2017 iGST Act : In case of Import the Recepient is liable to do RCM & can claim ITC on the same .

Have made the payment for duty & IGST ??? if yes , then can avail ITC for IGST paid , but Only when you reced the goods (As per Section 16 of CGST Act )

avater

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 2841 likes  38185 points

Dear Heerak , sorry for my above reply , I could read your 2nd Query , .. Now as per your 2nd Query you have Directly transfer the goods from custom to your Recepient (Debtor) as per model of Bill To , Ship To , so that case also you can claim ITC on IGST paid

avater

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 2841 likes  38185 points

Dear Heerak , sorry for my above reply , I could read your 2nd Query , .. Now as per your 2nd Query you have Directly transfer the goods from custom to your Recepient (Debtor) as per model of Bill To , Ship To , so that case also you can claim ITC on IGST paid

justforpets (justforpets)     27 April 2019

justforpets
justforpets 
 22 points

I by and large advise individuals to avoid their pets access to houseplants, even only the compost that the plant sits in can be an issue," said Stephanie Liff of Pure Paws Veterinary   Just Pets

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »