Input Credit on Rent

gupta (Accountant)     16 September 2019

 3 likes  268 points

| My Other Post

Dear Experts

My friend has started a new company. Business is export of service.

They have office in India  and their invoice is raised on a company in Singapore ., so it is an export of service and we have taken LUT.

Now my quarries is :

1) They are paying rent for their office and landlord are giving GST bill so can they take input credit on office rent , when their output tax is ZERO.

2) If yes , then how can they claim the amount ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance







Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     17 September 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 2695 likes  36626 points

View Profile | My Other Post

1. yes.... it's zero rated sale not Exempted

2. by filing RFD 01

1 Like

ABHISHEK (Student)     17 September 2019

 4 likes  333 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Correctly said by Mr Rawat
Claim input in 3b and file RFD 1


Jamil Ahmed   17 September 2019

Jamil Ahmed

 4 likes  146 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes, you can claim ITC. File RFD 01 for refund.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »