Easy Office
LCI Learning

Increase of Stipend

Page no : 3

RAJENDRA JOSHI (SR MANAGER) (26 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

My View- Practicing C.A undue advantage of this. Institute must increase stipend.

In result -- Institue must increase result otherwise industy  recruit alternate-- MBA,ICWA people. Only reduction in passing % means increase in knowledge ,Concepts.

Institute not consider industry requirment,knowledege. But consider only practice requirement.

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Mr. Ayush Agrawal

Yaha par ye kisne kaha h ki dummy ko stipend do.

We are talking about the regular articles.

So Plss dont go against our views.

I just wana say that stipend should be increased.........................

That's it.

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Originally posted by : Mohit

Mr. Ayush Agrawal

That's it.

Must Be Increased.But Only For Serious Articles...........

as Per Intention of Principle

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Originally posted by : AYUSH AGRAWAL

Originally posted by : Mohit

Mr. Ayush Agrawal

That's it.

Must Be Increased.But Only For Serious Articles...........

as Per Intention of Principle

Principle will never increase stipend as they gets cheap labour ICAI has to increase it.

CA Harbinder (CA ) (1245 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

MAHESH I AGREE WITH U...

CA Surendra Prajapati (Deputy Manager (Finance))   (361 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Ayush sir, aap unki chinta kyon kar rahe hai jo training seriously nahi kar rahe hai i think wo apne liye hi galat kar rahe hai ham sab ke liye nahi...

they will face the problem later...

Sir, unke bare mein sochiye jo villages se training karne ke liye aate hai aur jinki pas pocket money hi nahi hoti hai....

Look Guys !!!!!!!!!!

I M Not Against of Increasing Stipend........

But I M Against of Dummy Students or That Articles Who Did Nt Work seriously.

sravani (CA final student) (78 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

all the discussions are good, i am also agree with this to increase the stipend

bcoz even for conveyance only half of stipend is finished then what about the other things like accomadation, food n etc. again the student depend on parents for money, atleast for need ful the institute need to increase stipend limits.

Bajrang Agrawal (CA CS ) (28 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

YES ITS TRUE THAT THE CURRENT STIPEND MIGHT BE ENOUGH FOR NON SERIOUS ARTICLES BUT WHAT BOUT SERIOUS ARTICLES WHO TKE THEIR WORK SERIOUSLY AND WORKS ON HOLIDAYS OR AFTER OFFICE HOURS ALSO.DO THEY WORK SO MCH FOR A NOMINAL STIPEND OF Rs 1500.I KNW THAT ITS A QUITE GUD LEARNG EXPERIENCE AND MONEY SHOULDNT MTTR MCH BT WAT BOUT THE STUDENTS WHO R AWAY FRM HME AND FOR WHM EACH SINGLE RUPEE MATTERS.....FORGT ALL THESE BUT I JST WANNA ASK TAT WHEN IT CMES TO THE BENEFIT OF MEMBERS AND EXPLOITATION OF ARTICLES INST IS ALWAYS 2 STEPS AHEAD BT WHN IT CMES TO DO SMTHNG IN ARTICLES FAVOUR THEY DNT EVEN GIVE A THOGHT AND Y WILL THEY...OBSLY THEY R MEMBERS...BUT IF V WILL TOLERATE THE EXPLOITATIONS...INST WILL GO ON EXPLOITING US.....LASTLY I M STRICTLY IN FAVOUR OF INCREASING THE STIPEND.MIN Rs 5000 FOR CA FINAL

SO I THNK WE SHOULD FIND SME WAY TO RAISE OUR VOICE AGAINST THS....PLZ FRNDZ SUGGEST SME IDEAS....

CA Surendra Prajapati (Deputy Manager (Finance))   (361 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

You are right sir..

Originally posted by : Rishabh

See we all know that our stipend should be increased and we also know that Rs. 1000-1500 is not good enough to run our expenses in todays inflation. but the thing is that we can only discuss it among ourselves but there is nobody who can stand up and take this issue to ICAI. Becase evry practising chartered accountant is a member of ICAI and he will never go against ICAi. so the persons paying stipend should take it up as a part of their prossionalism and pay the correct stipend to the articles which our ICAI members will never do as they want cheap labour and better standard of work.ICAi is selfish and takes up decisions only in favour of its members and they wouls never listen to an article even if that article is being harrased by its principle.

I Hope somebody would definitely agree with me except mr. Ayush Agarwal(CA Final (New),B. Com (Ranker),PARBHANI - KOLKATA) who is the only article i have seen so far which supports ICAI.

Thank you,

i

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

aayush ji.....ab aap jaayenge kya pata lagaane ki kaun serius hain aur kaun nahi???????

laakhon students hain.....kis kis ke paas jaayenge?????????

saalon beet jayenge aur tab bhhi pata nahi chalega 

aur singh ji govt. is the reason behind price hike.....laakhon tons ke wheat....rice sab sadd rahe hain godowns main....

ab aap explain kijiye ki govt. ko chhodkar aur kaun zimmedaar hain???????

agarwal ji.....student main gussa bahut hain.......isiliye ab aap serius aur non-serius ka drama bandh kijiye.....

datzzz it

ARun Gupta (B.com MBA(F)) (32 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

I also agree with u guys that stipend must be increased by ICAI bcz as we know the cost of Standard of living is too high just bcz of our govt policies and as mention every where our institute is also set up by the act of parliment "ICAI" so it is the responsibility of the govt. as well as our institute the stipend paid to all ca article's got increased at least to the reasonable extent amount so that an article can easily adjust his/her self.

CA Dharmendra maheshwari (MANAGER) (106 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

HI ALL FRIENDS,

I AM ALSO AGREE WITH YOU,STIPEND SHOULD BE INCREASED BY SOME LEVEL .SO THAT ARTICLE WILL DO GOOD WORK WITH MONEY MOTIVE,

REGARDS,

CA DHARMENDRA SONI

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

I Don't Think So.........

Yes, I Accept That Stipend is So Minimum But For Those Who Really Works, 
Or Those who Really Want to Work........

But What About For Those Who Didn't Work..

Just They Go Office Just Coz of Principal,
Bcoz He is Not Giving Leave..............

& They Just Go Office & Spend Their 6 Hours ( Officiallly) ..& There are Not Know Even Wat Is Official Work goin in office

& don't Want to do work.....

wat About They also..........

I Think This 1000-1500/- also Got Expensive For Principle For Such Students.

dats  a practical truth

1 Like

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

CA Mohit Saxena (FINANCE MANAGER) (343 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

/forum/should-stipend-be-increase-or-not--93855.asp

no , i don't think so.

thet legally stipend shud be increas.....

bcoz if principle satisfy from article then he intentionally can give maximum stipend.....

Mr. Ayush can u tell me if in market a anything is available to you in 75% discount would you insist shopkeeper to charge at 100% cost.

I think answer must be negative. As is the case for stripend our President cant increase it.

What we are getting Rs.40 or Rs.50 per day, if you know these days a labourer charges Rs. 250/- per day are articles worst then them also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: