Easy Office
LCI Learning

Increase of Stipend

Page no : 2

vijay bansal (Tax expert ) (44 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

sahi hai boss....stipend should be increased......icai has to thought for articles as well....i m totally agree with u..............

Deepa Joshi (Partner) (57 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Well said

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Originally posted by : Mahesh Lahoti

Thanxx lav and neeraj

@ ayush sir....i don't agree with you because now a time the cost is increased by all the way(apni govt. ki kripa se)....jab har cheez ki keemat badh chuki hain to stipend bhhi badhna chahiye.....double cost lagta hain 1 month articleship karne main.....samjhhe 

reassess your thinking about the articleship stipend boss

(apni govt. ki kripa se)

How can u say that price rise is bcoz of govt. in an open market economy. 

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Thanks singh Litt For Your Gesture & Agreed on My Words.

samarjit ghosh (student) (288 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Manish bhai  u r totaly r8 and another thing all dummy guys will never understand our problem.sorry to say but in metro cities u will not find any food in ONLY RS.1000 for a month

Ekta Nainani (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Mahesh, I agree with you.... our stipend should be increased just not because of our hard work or the struggling time we use to spend in office it should also be increased keeping in mind the rising inflation........!!

Ankit rastogi (c.a student) (103 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

minimum stipend should be Rs. 4000-5000.I think that

Replied 28 July 2010

Look Guys !!!!!!!!!!

I M Not Against of Increasing Stipend........

But I M Against of Dummy Students or That Articles Who Did Nt Work seriously.

CA Ajit Kumar (Practicing CA) (29 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Mahesh i also agree with you . bcoz employer will nerer satisfy even if we do work at office till late night or

even on holidays.

As neeraj said employer intentionaly give increased stipend so just think how much CA gives increased stipend to their articles. Untill ICAI increase stipend they will never pay higher stipend.

Amit Rajwansh (PCC) (22 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

I agree with u Mr. Mahesh as i read the comment of Ayush Agarwal that some of the article didn't wana do their work they come to office and pass 6hrs. so i want to say u Mr. Piyush that in this busy schedule an article have his family n he's a son,brother  etc don't u think that 6 hrs is very costly for us n i ask u a question that if an article passes his time in office he should allow to go to home n advice to study if not he is in office he should be paid approx Rs. 3000/- per month.

What comes in 1000-1500, it isnot even sufficient for our travelling expense.

Did you get Mr.Ayush Agarwal.

So, i agree with u Mr. Mahesh and further request our president to look over this topic and raise this topic and take considerable decisions in favor of article assistants....Thank You

CA Ajit Kumar (Practicing CA) (29 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Mr. Ayush Dummy CA gives at ther will and not everyone can get dummy articleship . So why all the Student suffer ????

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

See we all know that our stipend should be increased and we also know that Rs. 1000-1500 is not good enough to run our expenses in todays inflation. but the thing is that we can only discuss it among ourselves but there is nobody who can stand up and take this issue to ICAI. Becase evry practising chartered accountant is a member of ICAI and he will never go against ICAi. so the persons paying stipend should take it up as a part of their prossionalism and pay the correct stipend to the articles which our ICAI members will never do as they want cheap labour and better standard of work.ICAi is selfish and takes up decisions only in favour of its members and they wouls never listen to an article even if that article is being harrased by its principle.

I Hope somebody would definitely agree with me except mr. Ayush Agarwal(CA Final (New),B. Com (Ranker),PARBHANI - KOLKATA) who is the only article i have seen so far which supports ICAI.

Thank you,

i

gurmeet kaur (article) (22 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

i totally agree with you dear...Icai should do something!!

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL) (432 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

I am partially agree with Mr. mahesh ji and fully agree with Mr. Ayush ji...

Dummy articles need not pay more stipend but the articles working honestly need 

adequate stipend...

Replied 28 July 2010

Originally posted by : Sudev Namboothiri

I am partially agree with Mr. mahesh ji and fully agree with Mr. Ayush ji...

Dummy articles need not pay more stipend but the articles working honestly need 

adequate stipend...

My Interpretation are also same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: