income under 44AD

My query is that ...I have a client who's actually a broker who approve movie from senser board .....so basically he is not professional but his tds deducted under section 194j instead of 194c ...I have read the definition of profession these person is not covered there so I disclose these income under 44Ad @ 8% of total receipt as per 26AS...now I have received notice from department according to that I had not included the income in my ITR whereas i disclosed it under 44ad...kindly suggest what should I do know??
Replies (3)
In reply to the department, you describe the nature of the activity in which he deals with and upload the tax computation sheet to support the fact that you have disclosed the amount as reflected in the 26AS. Also state there that the deductor has wrongly deducted the amounts under 194J. In the mean time, convince the deductor and make them to deduct further u/s 194C.
ok thank you so much 😊
You are welcome.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details