Income u/s 44AE - Trouble with online ITR4

Hi,

 

I'm filling out my ITR 4 of AY11_12 and have income under the head salary, interest and truck plying income u/s 44AE.

On the ITR4 it is forcing me to fill in Gross Profit / Net Profit figure on tab PL No. 51. I have 3 trucks and do not maintain books. I fill in the income deemed to be under 44AE on tab BP and it negates it to 0 if I do not fill in the Gross profit in tab PL.

I mean how can I state my Gross receipts, profits etc when I'm not maintaing the books and this will defeat the purpose of the provisions of 44AE. But, to arrive at the correct figure at the bottom of tab BP it is forcing me to enter the data in 51 in Part PL.  Did not have to enter anything in PL when I filed online ITR 4 last year for AY 10_11. Please help

 

Replies (3)

use ITR4S

4S does not have options for salary and income from other sources.

Only possbilty is ITR4

under 44AE salary holder is not catagorized, take help of any CA or visit PRO of incometax.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details