Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Thank you.i m waiting for the sms.Hope I will receive it soon.thank you all.

I have a query,my friend wants to deposit amount in ppf now, can he claim 80C for Ay 2021-22, kindly advice

Originally posted by : Ganesh
I have a query,my friend wants to deposit amount in ppf now, can he claim 80C for Ay 2021-22, kindly advice

Hi Ganesh,

No he can't claim,as deductions cannot be carry forwarded.If in case he forgotten to claim deductions ask him to revise the return only if his original return is not yet processed or else ask him to rectify the return.

Regards Reshma Manavi

Thank you Reshma ji. I will convey the message.

Could you read his question properly.. He said he will deposit now in FY 20-21 and he wants to claim for AY 21-22. I think he can claim it. The only reason he might have raised question is because of extension given for FY 19-20

There is nothing to worry. I feel its a computerised mail to all the aseessees having a refund (above a certain limit). If your refund is legitimate you can reply by accepting it. If not then you can just verify your accounts once again see if any mistakes are there and revise your calculation and claim the correct refund. IT Department is being extra sure before releasing a refund coaxing us to see if any mistakes are there correct it and claim the correct amount.

Hi, I have a case totally different from others, I filed ITR having refund "x", later on I realized I missed few points, so I filed Revised version having refund "y" (x>y). Just 2 days after, my initial ITR was approved and refund of x was initiated. Still my revised return is not processed. What will happen after processing of revised return? Shall i need to pay back the difference amount to IT?

Please clarify this issue.

Received intimation. But stil efiling login status show ls everified only. Not updated

Hi All,

Anybody got refund amount.

 

Thanks

Nope, not yet, Refund status website shows, AO processed the refund and sent to SBI for dispatch dated 30/04/2020

Thanks guys.. Following this thread for long time. Few minutes back got my refund back after waiting for so many days. Hope everyone will get it soon.

Also status has been changed to ITR Processed. 

You mean to say that refund is credited into your bank account.

 

Has anyone else received the refund

Yes refund amount credited just now !

 

Thanks all for the support

Yes Gaurav, the amount has been credited in my account. 

Hi Kodeeswaran ,

How many days it  took for refund credit in your case.

My itr got processed on 30th and now its showing on nsdl from past two days "dispatch to sbi "

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details